Best Line from SP

Best Line from SP

Postby MrTitans » June 14th, 2012, 5:06 am

Mine is: Well done my Son. We are One. by Mufasa or James Earl Jones :ghost: :ghost2:
Second is: What if I dont wanna be Queen :amnot:
Third is: My Simba you try to walk the path that is expected of you. :happy2:

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Re: Best Line from SP

Postby Kopalover » June 15th, 2012, 3:11 am

Personally, I like when he says 'Kovu!' With a strained, hurt voice. I know it seems cruel. It just adds some realistic touch to the movie. In my opinion.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Lauren » June 15th, 2012, 5:22 am

I have several that I love:

Kiara: "Our place is with our pride. If we run away, they'll be divided forever."

Zira: "You killed your own brother!"

Simba: "As long as you live here, it's who you are."

Mufasa: "Well done, my son. We are one."

Kiara: "My father said there was a darkness in Scar he couldn't escape."

Kovu: "Maybe there's a darkness in me too."
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionPrince » June 15th, 2012, 5:43 pm

My favorite line from Simba's Pride would be from Simba, "A wise king once told me we are one. I didn't understand him, but now, I do."

Other worthy lines i like would be "Well done, my son. We are one", "If you will not fight, then, you will die as well", and "One day, I won't be here, and I need you to carry on in my place."
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lauren » June 15th, 2012, 5:45 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]My favorite line from Simba's Pride would be from Simba, "A wise king once told me we are one. I didn't understand him, but now, I do." [/quote]
Actually, it was Kiara who said that.

I also love this one:

Simba: "Fire is a killer. Sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before...if given the chance."
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionPrince » June 15th, 2012, 6:37 pm

[quote="SimbaObsesser"][quote="TheLionPrince"]My favorite line from Simba's Pride would be from Simba, "A wise king once told me we are one. I didn't understand him, but now, I do." [/quote]
Actually, it was Kiara who said that.[/quote]

Oh yeah! Thanks for correcting me on that!

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]I also love this one:

Simba: "Fire is a killer. Sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before...if given the chance."[/quote]

Love that quote too!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » June 16th, 2012, 9:36 am

I have 1 line that is my favorite: (Well, 2) Mufasa: "Well done, my son!", both Mufasa and Simba: "We are one!"

I originally had an explanation to these, but it got so long and different, that I made it it's own topic for you guys to discuss.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Aranitar » June 21st, 2012, 11:19 pm

"Even those who R gone R with us as we go on....your journey has only begone"
i Love the way Simba (or Cam Clarcke)sings this line it's so touching..
Aranitar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Anita
Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » June 27th, 2012, 4:22 am

I love this line:

Nala: Oh My Simba you want so much to walk the path expected of you, perhaps Kovu does not.

Other lines that deserve honorable mention are:
Kiara: You will never be Mufasa. (hurtful but powerful at the same time.

Kovu: We'll run away together and start a pride all our own. (As close as you will ever get to a leonine marriage proposal)

Kovu: You'll never hurt Kiara or Simba, not while I'm here

Vitani: No Mother, Kiara's right...Enough.

Simba: Kovu I was wrong, you belong here. (Admitting you were wrong is hard enough, but for a King. Wow how tough is that. )
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Meskhenet » August 2nd, 2012, 4:54 pm

My two favorite lines of Simba's Pride is: Timon: Pumbaa!! Let me define babysitting! :lol: And Kiara's speech: A wise king once told me we are one. I didn't understand him then. Now I do... Them us they are us. What differences do you see? :)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Next

Return to The Movies