Lea Halalela

Lea Halalela

Postby HasiraKali » September 18th, 2009, 1:31 am

Just posting this here. I don't know if anyone on this board was a member at Lea back in the day or not, but it doesn't hurt to have another forum right?

Lea's one of the oldest TLK forums on the internet. We've been around for ages, had a few database problems (as you do), but we always bounce back. :) We're a small, close-knit community of TLK fans, so it's more of a family.

If you'd like to join us, please do! :D

http://leahalalela.org
Last edited by HasiraKali on September 20th, 2011, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Re: Lea Halalela

Postby Simba » September 18th, 2009, 2:59 pm

I used to be on there! not very active, but I was there.

I was known as Asadi. then after the crash A.J. I might try to get back on there when I get more time. online college course + homework = me not being on as many site as I'd like.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 18th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Looks awesome xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby HasiraKali » September 18th, 2009, 6:35 pm

I remember Asadi! :D

I hear you about the coursework. I just finished my master's last month. So much work. But it'll be worth it. :)
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Buffy » September 18th, 2009, 6:40 pm

It looks like an amazing forum. I might consider joining in the future. Right now I have too much on my hands to join any more TLK forums (I think I am on like 5! O.o)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Simba » September 18th, 2009, 11:00 pm

[quote="HasiraKali"]I remember Asadi! :D

I hear you about the coursework. I just finished my master's last month. So much work. But it'll be worth it. :)[/quote]

wow, I'm remembered! :lol: of course I recall you and your sig. and I remember lion_r00g, or I think that was his username lol. and....King Simba, Azerane, and safila. oh, and QueenAthari of course, cause she's on here as Athari and was on Ulaya before then as Athari.
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Postby HasiraKali » September 18th, 2009, 11:02 pm

[quote="Simba"][quote="HasiraKali"]I remember Asadi! :D

I hear you about the coursework. I just finished my master's last month. So much work. But it'll be worth it. :)[/quote]

wow, I'm remembered! :lol: of course I recall you and your sig. and I remember lion_r00g, or I think that was his username lol. and....King Simba, Azerane, and safila. oh, and QueenAthari of course, cause she's on here as Athari and was on Ulaya before then as Athari.[/quote]

KS, Azerane and Safila are all there. Roog posts occasionally, but he's really busy with college stuff right now, so it's not often. You should come visit! :D
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Simba » September 18th, 2009, 11:32 pm

I'm looking around right now...and trying to remember my password lol. I just hate having to send an e-mail thing to reset it, cause I change e-mails too much. but I think I'm going to have to.

yeah, I didn't remember Roog being around when I joined back up but I did see he had an account there.
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby Athari » September 18th, 2009, 11:54 pm

Oh my, lion_r00g :headache: Been a long time since I saw that username XD

I may or may not pop back in. It's a trifling thought. But I wasn't exactly everybody's favorite user
by Jaynr

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
Athari

Gone, never to return

Pride Points: 0

Postby HasiraKali » September 19th, 2009, 1:03 am

[quote="Athari"]Oh my, lion_r00g :headache: Been a long time since I saw that username XD

I may or may not pop back in. It's a trifling thought. But I wasn't exactly everybody's favorite user[/quote]

Was your username the same as here? I must say, I don't remember you if it was. :hmm:
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King