Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Postby Meskhenet » August 5th, 2013, 9:02 am

Here's the link to play The Lion King's Simba's Mighty Adventure game: http://www.playr.org/play/the_lion_king ... nture/1132

To start and roar it's the enter key, the down arrow is crouching down,the up arrow is looking up, left arrow is going or facing left, whereas the right arrow key is facing or moving right, the S key is swiping, and the D is jumping.

*If you press the left or right arrow keys and then D you can jump far distances in the direction you choose, and you can crouch and swipe at the same time down+S*

Touching water, insects, jackals and hyenas causes injury. You get four lives in each chapter. You'll know when the level is complete when a screen shot of the movie that is relevant to the scene and you go on to the next level.
Don't forget to collect stars and pieces of Simba's emblem.

Have fun! Oh and a password is given if you need to quit for any reason.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Re: Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Postby Arbystrider » August 5th, 2013, 9:52 am

The animation is really smooth but the dynamic camera could use some getting used to.

Good find, will continue playing when I feel bored.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Meskhenet » August 6th, 2013, 3:42 am

I found the SNES version online.The graphics are clearer. Here you go: http://www.snesfun.com/game.php?id=1476
Z= Jump
X= Roar
Left arrow key= move left
Right arrow key= move right
Down arrow key= crouch
Meskhenet

Postby SimbasMate » August 6th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Wow, thanks for posting this! :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby DGFone » August 6th, 2013, 8:37 pm

I would think just grabbing a simple SNES emulator and running a SNES ROM off it is better. It's better at least for me.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » August 7th, 2013, 10:08 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]Wow, thanks for posting this! :D[/quote]
You're welcome! :D 8-) :) [quote="DGFone"]I would think just grabbing a simple SNES emulator and running a SNES ROM off it is better. It's better at least for me.[/quote]
I don't own the SNES ROM I ran into it when I searched it on Google. It took me awhile because either the links were broken or the game itself was lagging or you had to download some software but I didn't want to complicate a simple way to play a game. Are you enjoying it?
Meskhenet

Postby DGFone » August 11th, 2013, 5:54 am

I beat the game finally about a year ago. It's very hard, but it's also a great game. The Lion King is one of those few movie licensed games that are actually good.

...And to think that I only tried it first when I got into the Lion King and saw that the game was created by my favorite video game development team...
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Sigurd » August 12th, 2013, 9:47 pm

I've played the SNES version a lot recently, but it's hard, the furthest I've come is the level where you fight hyenas and buzzard in a cave (or something)
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby DGFone » August 12th, 2013, 9:55 pm

Oh, I that's the third to last level I think, where Simba is returning to the Pride Lands (through the elephant graveyard underground I presume). That level is hard, and the ending is very cheesy, but I love it all the same. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby OuRaion » August 12th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Third to last? Huh, I got further than what I thought I had got.

I remember playing it for SNES (on an SNES) back in 2007/8. Could never get past level 2, hehe.

Now, I have the MS-DOS game on my PC, running through an emulator when modern games get too boring.
OuRaion

Pride Points: 60

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King