Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Re: Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Postby SimbasMate » August 12th, 2013, 10:07 pm

[quote="DGFone"]I beat the game finally about a year ago.[/quote]

I have been playing the Sega Genesis game since I was a kid, and I have not yet been able to beat it. >.< I can get to Simba's Exile, but after I hit that spot with the four porcupines and the falling rocks, I always die. I refused to pass on until I have finished this game. That is if it takes me that long. Hopefully not. :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2013, 2:07 am

So DGFone where do you go to get a SNES emulator and ROM or any emulator an ROM for that matter. I want to play the PS1 version of The Lion King II: Simba's Mighty Adventure, but I can't seem to find a working emulator and ROM . It's either the website I'm downloading from or me myself but HELP PLEASE!
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby DGFone » August 13th, 2013, 2:49 am

I don't remember where I got the ROM from, but as for the emulator, I simply downloaded it from the Ubuntu Software Center. It's like the Apple app store or the Android market for the Ubuntu operating system.

I didn't look yet, but there should be a way to download the emulator directly. The one I use is called "bsnes".

As for a PS1 emulator, I don't have one, but "ePSXe" looks promising. I looked on the software center and found another one called "PCSX" which people seem to like.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kal » August 13th, 2013, 2:54 am

[quote="DGFone"]As for a PS1 emulator, I don't have one, but "ePSXe" looks promising.[/quote]

@ Abigail - ePSXe has always worked well for me. Have a google! Think the ROM is on coolrom.com.
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2013, 3:17 am

[quote="Kal"][quote="DGFone"]As for a PS1 emulator, I don't have one, but "ePSXe" looks promising.[/quote]

@ Abigail - ePSXe has always worked well for me. Have a google! Think the ROM is on coolrom.com.[/quote][quote="DGFone"]I don't remember where I got the ROM from, but as for the emulator, I simply downloaded it from the Ubuntu Software Center. It's like the Apple app store or the Android market for the Ubuntu operating system.

I didn't look yet, but there should be a way to download the emulator directly. The one I use is called "bsnes".

As for a PS1 emulator, I don't have one, but "ePSXe" looks promising. I looked on the software center and found another one called "PCSX" which people seem to like.[/quote]
Alright thank you for the help you two! :D
Meskhenet

Postby Regulus » August 13th, 2013, 4:31 am

I've used PCSX before, and it worked flawlessly.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » August 15th, 2013, 3:53 am

I have to say, the menu music in this game is rather nice. Who would have thought?

DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » August 16th, 2013, 2:39 am

I'll try that because the ePSXe is complicated and it has continuously frustrated me. :roll: [quote="Regulus"]I've used PCSX before, and it worked flawlessly.[/quote]
Meskhenet

Postby MooLion » August 20th, 2013, 6:23 pm

I have Simba's Mighty Adventure on PlayStation and GBC. :D I'll see if I can play the SNES game - that would be interesting! But if you do need to download something extra... oh pooh to that!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Meskhenet » August 21st, 2013, 3:45 pm

[quote="MooLion"]I have Simba's Mighty Adventure on PlayStation and GBC. :D I'll see if I can play the SNES game - that would be interesting! But if you do need to download something extra... oh pooh to that![/quote]
You shouldn't need to download something extra. I have played the game many time using the link and I never had to download something extra. How far did you get on the Playstation version? I got as far as the "Old Friends" level.[quote="Zulama"]I'll try that because the ePSXe is complicated and it has continuously frustrated me. :roll: [quote="Regulus"]I've used PCSX before, and it worked flawlessly.[/quote][/quote] Never mind I've got it to work. I didn't realize you had to run it as adminstrator. :P
Meskhenet

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King