Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Re: Play Simba's Mighty Adventure

Postby Meskhenet » September 15th, 2013, 6:19 am

[quote="MooLion"]So actually, this thread is titled incorrectly, too!

In the end I went on YouTube and just watched someone else play it to see how the levels panned out. XD[/quote]
It isn't titled incorrectly. There are two different Simba's Mighty Adventure games. One for the Playstation and another one for Game Boy Color. The one that is posted here is the Game Boy Color version.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby MooLion » September 16th, 2013, 1:11 pm

Oh woops. I just followed the SNES link and forgot there was originally a GBC game link.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby DGFone » September 16th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Based on the link on the first version (and the first level), it looks like the GBA version of Simba's Mighty Adventure has more in common with the original 1994 game than the PS1 game of the same name. So I can see how people get confused.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » September 17th, 2013, 12:02 am

[quote="MooLion"]Oh woops. I just followed the SNES link and forgot there was originally a GBC game link.[/quote]

It's alright.

[quote="DGFone"]Based on the link on the first version (and the first level), it looks like the GBA version of Simba's Mighty Adventure has more in common with the original 1994 game than the PS1 game of the same name. So I can see how people get confused.[/quote]

It seems to me the PS1 version of the The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure is just a better, redone version of the GBA version. They have the same levels with the exception of the last one where the GBA you have to defeat Zira (quite similar to the defeat Scar) and the PS1 you have to stop Zira and save Kiara.

*For those who enjoy playing the SNES version: Press B-A-R-R-Y in the Options screen to access the level select and invincibility*
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King