Princess Kiara - Your no.1 source for everything Kiara!

Princess Kiara - Your no.1 source for everything Kiara!

Postby PrincessKiara » July 13th, 2013, 11:13 pm

My site, Princess Kiara has been online since 2005.
It is completly dedicated to Kiara, and features her in all life stages (Baby, Cub and Adult)

Huge Image Gallery
Poetry section
Free awards for your own website
Plenty of Downloads (animations, avatars, signatures, mood buttons, smileys, glitters, different kinds of buttons)
Music videos
Sections discussing the symbolism of the songs
and much more!

Visit today, and if you`d take the time to fill out the feedback form I`d greatly appreciate it. It`s completly anonymous.

Site link: http://princess_kiara.webs.com/
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Princess Kiara - Your no.1 source for everything Kiara!

Postby juhouh » July 20th, 2013, 1:21 am

Clean and well-organized, keep it up! ;)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Re: Princess Kiara - Your no.1 source for everything Kiara!

Postby MooLion » August 20th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Aww, it's great to see updated fansites still exist! :D -I'll take a proper look around later on.- At first glance I'd say that it would need some modernising; it still looks very much like I'd imagine it would have looked in 2005. If you're nostalgic about its appearance, perhaps you could have a page showing old designs of the website.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Return to Beyond The Lion King