Lioden - A Sim Game where you become a Lion!

Lioden - A Sim Game where you become a Lion!

Postby Xylax » April 8th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Hello there everyone!

I'd love to present a lovely web browsing game (which I am a co-owner of) called Lioden, http://www.lioden.com/ , in which you become a Lion. It's more like RPG game than breeding sim, you have to mantain your pride, fight for lionesses, charm them, care for them, and in return they hunt for you and give birth to wonderful cubs ;D You can fight with other animals and lions, level up your skills, challenge other players and have tons of fun!

I do imagine the game without account yet is quite scarce, so here's few useful previews!

http://lioden.wikia.com/wiki/Lioden_Wiki A wiki with some starter guide and fancy pics!

Example Male Lion - a note! You can customize your lions, from mane shapes to tons of awesome markings!

Here you can see example of layout and lioness dynamic image in action! She just gave birth to 4 cubs!

The game is in beta - we opened to public 3 weeks ago! We already have over 9000 members and 500+ members online in USA afternoon!

Specially for you guys to see, a sneak peak of developed explore system ;D

We've also just released sneak peeks of adolescent lions in progress of being drawn!
Image Image

hope I intrigued you - The game was largely inspired by Lion King, it's my childhood dream really, I co-own it and drew all art for it and the game is like my babby ;u;
We have some players from here, on Lioden! That's how I learned about this site and would love it more of you guys came around and played! ;D
Xylax

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Xylax
Pride Points: 0

Re: Lioden - A Sim Game where you become a Lion!

Postby FlipMode » April 8th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Wow that actually looks and sounds pretty awesome. I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow on my laptop.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Lioden - A Sim Game where you become a Lion!

Postby Meskhenet » December 11th, 2013, 12:20 am

I joined! It looks great! :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Return to Beyond The Lion King