The Lion King Confessions

The Lion King Confessions

Postby Jiirani » January 29th, 2012, 10:20 pm

On tumblr, I run a blog where people can submit their confessions about TLK - Things ranging from 'Simba is my favorite character' to 'As I child I used to pretend to run on all fours with Simba when he was returning to the Pride Lands' or even deeper things.

It's a place where the submitter of the confession will never be revealed, and you can submit in either the submit box or the ask box. If you want to submit something but you don't have a tumblr, you can go on anonymous and leave a submission in the ask box.

And the blog itself is here if you want to browse the confessions. Here are a few small examples:
Spoiler: show

The link is also in my signature. I forgot it was there .3.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Re: The Lion King Confessions

Postby Panthera Arohanui » February 11th, 2012, 6:30 am

Just had a browse of your blog, and I must confess I'm definitely enjoying it. Consider it bookmarked! :D
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Jiirani » February 11th, 2012, 4:55 pm

l'm certainly glad you like it! Haha, it's a fun blog to manage.
however, i've had my laptop taken away so I can't make any confessions for a while. There will be more, though, in a few weeks!

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » March 13th, 2012, 2:30 am

I seriously love going on there and reading all the confessions. It's great to view other peoples' POV about the trilogy itself, the characters, whatever the case may be. I'm glad you accepted mine to be up there. I just hope you got my PM asking if you could remove the first, accidental one I submitted. Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » March 13th, 2012, 5:48 pm

I'm glad you like the blog! Yeah, I got the PM and replied, I just don't know if it's a good idea to remove it now that it's been posted and other people have reblogged it.

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Lauren » March 13th, 2012, 9:54 pm

I replied back to your PM and said that I respect your concerns but I'd rather have the new one up there instead of the first one. If you REALLY can't remove it, just reply and I'll understand. ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » March 13th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Nah it's good, I took it down for you~

Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Postby Ninaroja » November 6th, 2012, 2:32 am

OMG. TLKConfessions is my favourite Tumblr blog ever. I didn't know you made/ran it :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Beyond The Lion King