The Lion King HD Gallery

Re: The Lion King HD Gallery

Postby Nitrol » April 9th, 2011, 6:50 pm

New (hard to find) functionality added:
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3705/buttonms.png
click on this button to download image ;)
Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » April 16th, 2011, 2:16 pm

Wow, I am so getting my screen shots from here from now on! Thanks!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Jiirani » April 16th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Yeah, these screenies are fantastic :D Thank you for sharing them :3

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby PrincessKiara » April 17th, 2011, 1:01 am

Those are awesome, thanks for sharing :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Moka » August 4th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Unlocked by request!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Nitrol » August 5th, 2011, 12:44 am

Thanks Moka :D

Sorry for long downtime, but the gallery was on server that suddenly change from free to paid D: Additionally I didn't have access to the Internet at that time so I wasn't able to pay or do backup :|
Now I found good and cheap server, and one - not too old backup so gallery is back!
New adress: http://pridelands.eu/

Of course after BluRay premiere I'll add FullHD screens :D
Last edited by Nitrol on September 11th, 2012, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nitrol

Postby Moka » August 9th, 2011, 5:23 pm

^ I was planning on adding BluRay screengrabs as well. :evil: It's the only reason I got a BluRay disk drive XD

Congrats on getting it back up, these are great! And thanks for the link at the bottom.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Nitrol » August 9th, 2011, 6:15 pm

No problem :)
I still didn't have BluRay disc drive, but yes TLK in FullHD is the best (and the only for me) reason to get it :D
I hope that there will be an old "Morning Report" on BluRay :)
Nitrol

Postby WildSimba » August 9th, 2011, 7:49 pm

[quote="Moka"]^ I was planning on adding BluRay screengrabs as well. :evil: It's the only reason I got a BluRay disk drive XD

Congrats on getting it back up, these are great! And thanks for the link at the bottom.[/quote]

Doooooo it. :D It'll be quite nice for making graphics with. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Nitrol » September 9th, 2011, 7:46 pm

FullHD screens are planned on October :)
Nitrol

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King