TLK Fan Art

TLK Fan Art

Postby NalasSon » December 27th, 2014, 5:15 pm

Hey everyone! I've been working on a little(pretty big) project for the last 3 months. I have come so far on this project and it's almost a finished product. What I've been working on is a website dedicated solely to The Lion King Fan Art. I should call it YATLKFAA (Yet Another The Lion King Fan Art Album) lol. On my site, you are able to create your own profile. Once created, everyone has an album that they are able to upload any amount of artwork they want. Other users are able to then comment on and favorite your artwork.

When I started building this website back in October, I was just beginning to learn the programming language PHP. This was a huge undertaking, and it reminds me of when Moka built MLKFAA. I remember reading somewhere that he was just learning PHP also. He was a big inspiration to me and my fan art albums.

Well without further ado, here it is: http://www.tlkfanart.com
Join the website that I've put an unthinkable amount of time into creating:
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
NalasSon
Don't Stop Me Now

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♫ 'Cause I'm having a good time ♫

Pride Points: 2

Re: TLK Fan Art

Postby NalasSon » January 22nd, 2015, 2:46 am

Bump
Wow, so the site has changed soo much since I posted this. If you're into fan art, check it out :)

http://www.tlkfanart.com/
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
NalasSon
Don't Stop Me Now

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NalasSon » March 29th, 2015, 6:13 am

Bumpy Bump
NalasSon
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 10th, 2015, 10:10 pm

I really wish I could contribute to this! Maybe someday when I have some fanart to actually show off, haha :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Return to Beyond The Lion King