The new server

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

The new server

Postby KingKivuli » July 26th, 2013, 10:29 pm

It is up and running we are still tweeking it here and there but it is working

6 things about it:

There is a TP pad at spawn, its kinda buggy dont use it

it is running on minecraft version 1.5.2. the host servers havnt updated yet. when they do we will to

it is white listed, so if you want in i need your MC username to add you, just post it here

and finally I am going to start up the contests again and need contestants so if your interested let me know =D

IP is zoomcat.no-ip.org you need white listed or you cant even get on so please please but your user name here

ER general rules apply.. dont destroyed peoples things. I guess you can raid but.. whats the point its a huge server. Other rules are common sense just dont be a total jerk basically :P

Anyway hope to see you guys there
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: The new server

Postby Arani » July 26th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Lets try to refrain from raiding each others stuff, okay? ;)

Is the chest locking feature still working? And also, be sure to let us know soon as it's updated! i can't wait to see the new server! ^_^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby KingCub » July 26th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Yay! I have not played Minecraft in some time, so should be fun to jump back into it!

My username is - Killer75712345
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Arani » July 26th, 2013, 10:48 pm

KingCub, I have already added you to the Minecraft user group, that should be enough, but if it it's not we'll be sure to get you onto the whitelist. Thanks. ^_^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » July 26th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Am I on the whitelist yet?
It won't be a proper Minecraft server without me.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby KingKivuli » July 26th, 2013, 11:24 pm

no we NEED your usernames. the MC group and whitelist are different things
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby OuRaion » July 26th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Sorry. But I'm quite sure that my username is still on my profile.

Gogglebut00
OuRaion

Postby KingKivuli » July 27th, 2013, 11:27 pm

alright your names have been added and you should get on. if it doesnt tell me what the problem is that minecraft give you back. make sure the names you have given me are EXACTLY like your usernams
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Postby OuRaion » July 28th, 2013, 12:32 am

Thanks KK
OuRaion

Postby Arani » August 7th, 2013, 9:33 pm

When will basic commands like /back and /tp and /spawn be put onto the server?
Arani

Next

Return to MLK Minecraft