A new server?

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Make a new world?

Yes please
71%
No keep the one we have
No votes
Not bothered
29%

Total votes : 7

A new server?

Postby KingKivuli » June 23rd, 2013, 10:57 pm

Yes this is what I am suggesting. I know there are alot of great works in the current one and we have the contests BUT I do have my reasons for suggesting this:
- lots of new updates and content. any current explored area of the current server WILL NOT HAVE IT (emeralds, villager trading, types of villager, jungle temples, desert temples, mobs). we would have to find new areas (thats quite far out) where as a new server would have them straight away
- cluttered. the current server is a little bit cluttered with lots of peoples buildings close to each other, this will give a chance to spread out and start anew
- the dragon. this was claimed by a banned member last time which was a huge shame. it would be nice to have it back so we could team up or go solo to take the beast down
- time. it has been a long time since anything has been done with the server so personally i dont see the issue with restarting
- new people. I am sure we have more people now interested in minecraft then before. it wont be as intimidating coming to a new server as an already built one with resources mined

Now this isn't going to be unfair. This IS a poll for you guys to vote. Are you ok with a fresh start? or do you want to keep the world? or do you just not care? :P
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: A new server?

Postby Moka » June 23rd, 2013, 11:07 pm

I'd say yes. The new stuff will be exciting to have everywhere instead of just new areas.

I'll still have the old worlds so perhaps there can be a way to make a teleporter to go to the old worlds.

We'd just make new ones if this poll favors "yes."
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby OuRaion » June 24th, 2013, 7:27 am

NOOO! My hacked hard earned things! Which I got because I stole them off the banned people. Legally stole, you let me steal them.

I'm fine with this happening. I could always redo my pixel art, it won't be that hard.
So long as I can get a copy of the current server world(s), I'm fine with it.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Biomac » June 24th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Well in both cases I won't be bothered.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Return to MLK Minecraft