A Warning to all MC members.

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

A Warning to all MC members.

Postby Arani » February 18th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Hello all. I would just like to remind everyone to not give the IP of the Minecraft server to any friends of yours without approval from us. The Minecraft server is for My Lion King members only, and the IP should not be given out willy nilly. In addition, I will try to hide the Minecraft topic from guests, so that people cannot see the IP at all. We have had some incidents of random people coming online without having a my lion king account. Please, do not invite friends to the server without checking with us (Myself, KK or Moka). We do not want random griefers getting onto the server, either your friends or friends of your friends. Thanks all, and see you in game!

- Arani
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: A Warning to all MC members.

Postby OuRaion » February 18th, 2013, 9:25 pm

If you see anyone named FunSmiles, jaymann5, Kerby523, Gamer1248, Brendan2577 or crazyjosh20, blame me.

But I thought the server had a whitelist?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Arani » February 18th, 2013, 9:28 pm

It's supposed to, and it still should.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OuRaion » February 18th, 2013, 9:35 pm

Then why is there a problem with randoms joining?
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Arani » February 18th, 2013, 10:08 pm

I don't know. Things will be resolved though.
Arani

Return to MLK Minecraft