R.I.P Simba

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

R.I.P Simba

Postby OuRaion » January 7th, 2013, 3:37 am

Christmas is over, so JacksSnowflake (RainbowDash) forced me to take down the Simba pixel art at spawn. I tried as much as I could to change her mind, but alas, she is a moderator and I am but a humble non-mod.
She blew him up! And I filmed it.

Argh! Stupid vegas. You rendered it without the end part! I hate you so much! But here is the video for now, I will fix it when I get the chance.

R.I.P Santa Simba, you will be remembered by many.
Last edited by OuRaion on January 9th, 2013, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Re: R.I.P Simba

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 7th, 2013, 7:05 am

:,( he will live in our hearts forever.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Shadowfax » January 7th, 2013, 10:28 pm

HOW COULD YOU RD!!!!!!!!!!!!! T____________T
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby OuRaion » January 7th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Because she is mean. =(
OuRaion

Postby Daenerys » January 8th, 2013, 1:30 am

fffffffff
GUIZ HE TOLD ME I COULD. T_T
He's just throwing himself a pity party and making me look like a big mean mod. XD Honestly guys, I would never do something like that without a member saying I could. Ou's being overdramatically sarcastic. Lmao.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Tora » January 8th, 2013, 1:33 am

I'm only wondering why you guys just didn't move the whole thing instead of blowing it up?
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby OuRaion » January 8th, 2013, 1:33 am

Because blowing it up is more fun.
OuRaion

Postby Daenerys » January 8th, 2013, 1:36 am

[quote="Tora"]I'm only wondering why you guys just didn't move the whole thing instead of blowing it up?[/quote]
Christmas is over, so we didn't exactly know where we would put it, and Ou indeed did want the whole thing to be blown up. XD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Tora » January 8th, 2013, 1:36 am

You could have moved it somewhere in the creative world right? ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby OuRaion » January 8th, 2013, 1:37 am

There was actually room in my hall of pixel art.
We could of put it there.
OuRaion

Next

Return to MLK Minecraft