R.I.P Simba

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Re: R.I.P Simba

Postby Moka » January 8th, 2013, 3:42 am

LOL! What better way to celebrate the New Year than with blowing up Simba's face with TNT.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » January 8th, 2013, 8:48 am

Why, computer? Why must you break now? T_T I wish I could have been there. xD Looks like it was fun though. =3
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby OuRaion » January 8th, 2013, 9:06 am

It wasn't fun. It was terrible to see my poor creation get blown up. Dashie is so mean =(
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 8th, 2013, 3:14 pm

^
lolwhut
p.s. JSF, why didn't you just put TNT all over the back, make a redstone line, then KABOOM after you flick a switch. I do that all the time with villages in creative superflat. It is so fun, and priceless.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby OuRaion » January 8th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Because the server would've lagged and then crashed.
And TNT falls when you arm it, so yeah.
OuRaion

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » January 9th, 2013, 3:21 am

for me yes to lag, but not crashing.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby OuRaion » January 9th, 2013, 3:26 am

The server would've crashed.

Not the client side.

DASHIE WHERE ARE YOU!?
OuRaion

Postby OuRaion » January 9th, 2013, 4:37 am

Sorry for double post.

I fixed the video! You can see it here or on the first post!

OuRaion

Postby Daenerys » January 9th, 2013, 4:43 am

r u going to make bloopers
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby OuRaion » January 9th, 2013, 4:44 am

Of what?

You hit me for a minute, I jumped off the wipe out course tower thing and some fireworks went off.

I am not making bloopers.

I am making server Shenanigans episode 2.
OuRaion

Previous

Return to MLK Minecraft