Looking for willing participants

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Looking for willing participants

Postby KingKivuli » December 5th, 2012, 12:50 am

HELLO GUYS WHATS UP!! =D

Just a quick notice here asking if anyone who has minecraft (or knows anyone who plays it) on the pc would be willing to join the server. In recent month I have started hosting contest games for members of the server and we are looking for more people to join us ^^

the only downside is the server is still currently stuck at version 1.4.2 for now but i have the file you need to back date so just PM and ill help you set it all up

It would be great to see more people on the server and join in the games, just ask Arani and RainbowDash who are constant participants :P
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Looking for willing participants

Postby OuRaion » December 5th, 2012, 1:01 am

[quote="KingKivuli"] The only downside is the server is still currently stuck at version 1.4.2 for now but i have the file you need to back date so just PM and ill help you set it all up[/quote]

You can PM me too, and I'd be willing to help.
Last edited by OuRaion on December 5th, 2012, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Re: Looking for willing participants

Postby KingKivuli » December 5th, 2012, 1:16 am

thanks Ou
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Return to MLK Minecraft