1.4 Announcements.

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Re: 1.4 Announcements.

Postby Biomac » November 15th, 2012, 12:45 pm

At least. But I still can't join the server :dissatisfied: .

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby OuRaion » November 15th, 2012, 8:43 pm

If anyone wants me to tell them how to downgrade to 1.4.2, just PM me and I will help you. I know how to do my stuff.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Daenerys » November 16th, 2012, 12:34 am

[quote="Biomac_92"]At least. But I still can't join the server :dissatisfied: .[/quote]
Bio, make sure you remember to click "Not now" on the update screen. The server will not be updated right away, so don't update as soon as you see the screen if you want to still play on the server.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Biomac » November 16th, 2012, 1:22 am

Well too late Dashie I've already updated. I know I'm an idiot sometimes.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby MrTitans » December 11th, 2012, 4:32 am

I have been wanting to join when will u update?

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Previous

Return to MLK Minecraft