My Pixel Art

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Re: My Pixel Art

Postby OuRaion » October 12th, 2012, 1:49 am

And here we have my whole gallery of arts with the just completed Mufasa. (yes, the tnt is mine)
Attachments
2012-10-12_11.44.01.png
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby OuRaion » October 15th, 2012, 8:41 pm

Here is yet another one. This time Kiara, I don't think i'll do any more, unless you insist I do more, or pressure me to do more, or ban me until I promise to do more.
Attachments
2012-10-16_06.36.21.png
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Daenerys » October 16th, 2012, 12:40 am

Awesome job Ou! ^^
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby OuRaion » October 16th, 2012, 8:01 am

Thankyou, but I quote myself. [quote="OuRaion"]I don't think i'll do any more, unless you insist I do more, or pressure me to do more, or ban me until I promise to do more.[/quote]
OuRaion

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 12th, 2012, 10:07 pm

cool. lololol, i think you should make more, but it's your choice. You are really good.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby longlivethequeen » December 23rd, 2012, 9:37 pm

I know what you used you used diffrent colors of wool to put the awsome real looking pics together dident you.
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 24th, 2012, 5:44 am

[quote="longlivethequeen"]I know what you used you used diffrent colors of wool to put the awsome real looking pics together dident you.[/quote]
Go here, this is where all his pixel art is
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=26627
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Previous

Return to MLK Minecraft