MLK's Survival Games; Dare to play?

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Re: MLK's Survival Games; Dare to play?

Postby LionsAreKings » July 13th, 2012, 4:00 am

[quote="Arani"]I think we need to have a large competition, multiple rounds with as many of the server people as possible. 2 or 3 people (Which is all it has been so far) just doesn't cut it for what's there. x) Who's with me? If we have enough interest I will, of course, host the event, but we need to decide on a date if people are willing to do this.[/quote]

As I said before, I'm as keen as a bean.
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Arani » July 13th, 2012, 9:45 am

Trailer number 2, a newest version, has replaced the 1st trailer on RD's original post. ^^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby LionsAreKings » July 13th, 2012, 10:11 am

I just watched it, awesome work!
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2012, 4:19 pm

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin- ... 4-0.83069/

Perhaps this mod could be of any use? Dunno, randomly found it while browsing Bukkit...
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LionsAreKings » July 19th, 2012, 12:07 am

[quote="Kops"]http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-fun-lite-survival-games-manager-1-2-5-r4-0.83069/

Perhaps this mod could be of any use? Dunno, randomly found it while browsing Bukkit...[/quote]

Looks good to me... could help a lot too with the refilling chests feature :P
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Previous

Return to MLK Minecraft