Minecraft Hunger Games?

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Minecraft Hunger Games?

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 13th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Hello any Minecrafters that are still around here.

You may or may not have played on the Minecraft Hunger Games server thing but it's a lot of fun, and it'd be even more fun if we as a community played as a team and Skype called at the same time. PM me if you'd like too aha
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Minecraft Hunger Games?

Postby KingCub » June 15th, 2014, 7:44 pm

I use to co-run a server with a hunger games thing going on. A lot of fun if you get a bunch of friends together! I think I might have some of the maps stored on my HDD, or if not I could always find some. But I would totally be down with playing some time with you guys ^^
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Return to MLK Minecraft