5 FOOT DOUGLAS ADULT SIMBA FOR SALE

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

5 FOOT DOUGLAS ADULT SIMBA FOR SALE

Postby Khainon » June 5th, 2016, 4:18 am

hello..i have not been active for ages..as i have lost everything in life..including my legs...i am paralized due to my spine collapsing...in order to hopefully regain some control...i need surgery..but insurance refuses to cover it..thus...i am having to sell my baby...the one lion king item i still have and love...i hate having to give him up..but he is all i have left..i have lost my job..my horses..and my home...and my spine is slowly killing me..so i do not want to lose my life too...please..if you want him..make me an offer...i am located in california..but if you pay for shipping..i will ship him anywhere....i cry as i type this...but i see no other choice...thank you and god bless...
[img][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/pip_bernadette/image1_zpsbdj36tz2.jpeg[/img][/img]
Khainon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: 5 FOOT DOUGLAS ADULT SIMBA FOR SALE

Postby Kion » June 6th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Oh my gosh, you poor thing. Sorry I can't help by buying the plush - but just wanted to send out some HUGS and to say that if you ever need somebody to talk to, go ahead and PM me anytime. As Churchill said, 'If you're going through hell, keep going'. Thoughts are with you.
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Re: 5 FOOT DOUGLAS ADULT SIMBA FOR SALE

Postby PridelandsPhantom » July 20th, 2016, 2:15 am

Old thread but I'd be willing to buy him from you.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Return to Lion King Marketplace