He came!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

He came!

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » April 24th, 2016, 4:12 am

Yay! I am so happy Kovu finally came! He's been at the top of my list for years, and he arrived in gorgeous condition. He doesn't have any tags, but that's alright. The only flaw I'd say that he has, is that he isn't stuffed enough, I guess. Other than that, I am in love! Kudos to his previous owner for taking such good care of him, and packaging him safely and quickly, you made me a very happy person! :D
Attachments
kovuplush.jpg
kovuplush.jpg (30.18 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: He came!

Postby zerodix » April 24th, 2016, 10:55 am

love the topic title XD is that the only plush of Kovu that was ever produced, that you know? it is the only plush of Kovu I've ever seen, except from the ones from mc Donalds offcourse.. nice buy!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » April 24th, 2016, 8:12 pm

I'm not really good at knowing all the brands that have made him, tbh. But I believe this was the only Disney store plush of him made, besides the sitting up version. I do know that there are others though besides this and the McDonalds ones! If you search on eBay you should be able to see a variety of them. :)
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Pride Points: 2

Postby KiovuLove » April 30th, 2016, 9:59 am

There's also the one that interacts with kiara
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 74&alt=web

And the kiss nose one
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 40&alt=web

The pillow plush (I have. There's also a Kiara)
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 94&alt=web

The purring plush
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 40vlcv.jpg

There's some bean bag plushes here and there. This post can show you a lot of the different plushes
http://img13.deviantart.net/8644/i/2012 ... 4ylybd.jpg
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Gaze » May 3rd, 2016, 6:28 am

the Disney Store Kovu plushes are SO cute! congrats on getting yours (~: it's really a shame they never produced any adult Kovus, though...
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Rachel-Lioness » May 3rd, 2016, 6:04 pm

Congrats on getting him! I have one of these guys too! He is soooo cute! :D I got mine a few years back on ebay for like... $0.99. XD
Signature made by Simbasmate. ;)
Rachel-Lioness
The Storm chasing queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa!

Pride Points: 7

Postby KiovuLove » May 5th, 2016, 1:46 am

[quote="Rachel-Lioness"]I got mine a few years back on ebay for like... $0.99. XD[/quote]

Wow that's quite lucky :o
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Return to Lion King Marketplace