Merchandise Helpline, Collector to Collector

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Merchandise Helpline, Collector to Collector

Postby KiovuLove » April 17th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Lol yea you'd think they'd just send the molds everywhere or just make a ton of them and just ship them, but i guess not. I wonder how that works lol
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » June 8th, 2016, 8:45 pm

A family member of mine was at goodwill the other day to look for sweaters for camping this summer that were cheap and could get dirty. She also had an amazing find with a Disney store plush of young Simba who was in literally mint condition, with his tags, and he was only $2.99! I attached a picture of him, and I am really curious to know what year he was produced, thanks!
Also about the blind bags, if Battle Kion is 01, would Gold Kion also be 01, same thing for Blue Bunga and regular Bunga. I'm just wondering if they would use the same numbers to code them.
Attachments
simbathrift.jpg
simbathrift.jpg (21.13 KiB) Viewed 3681 times
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby HasiraKali » June 8th, 2016, 11:29 pm

For those fighting battle Simbas, the ones from 1994 and from the rerelease look different. I never bought the ones from the rerelease because I prefered the original mold. The one on the left is the original. Same with the cub ones.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 4th, 2016, 3:26 am

this page should help if you use Facebook https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby HasiraKali » August 4th, 2016, 5:08 am

[quote="Darkshine Laufeyson"]A family member of mine was at goodwill the other day to look for sweaters for camping this summer that were cheap and could get dirty. She also had an amazing find with a Disney store plush of young Simba who was in literally mint condition, with his tags, and he was only $2.99! I attached a picture of him, and I am really curious to know what year he was produced, thanks![/quote]

This looks like a newer release. The Simbas from the 1994 set have plastic eyes and whiskers. I actually cut the whiskers off my first one because they kept poking me in the eye at night. I've done many eye "surgeries" on his paint because it's worn off over the years. I do have a mint condition one too, but he's not my Lovey!Simba.

Anyway, this one also has a newer Disney Store logo. So this is definitely not from '94. I'm leaning toward DVD release just because that's a newer Disney Store logo than the late 90s. I didn't purchase those because I preferred the original plushes for Simba.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Lionkingview » September 9th, 2016, 9:11 pm

So i've been figuratively looking everywhere on the in the internet for this pillow.....without results. The person who posted the picture of it couldn't help me either, but said that it was from a store and that he or she has had the pillow for aprox. 19 years. Has anyone seen one of these somewhere before and if so , knows where i can get one. I once had a similar pillow(shape and color pallette where the same) thats why i'm asking. Thanks in Advance.
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Pride Points: 6

Postby nathalie » September 9th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Try German ebay. It's from Germany, hence the name on the pillow, hehe, I have that one actually ^^
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Lionkingview » September 9th, 2016, 11:53 pm

Thanks , but i know that its from germany since i'm from germany but my searches for either:König der löwen kissen/kissenbezug (Lion King Pillow /Pillowcase)
ended without satisfying results. Thanks anyway :D
ImageImage
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Postby nathalie » September 10th, 2016, 6:54 am

Ooh, now I feel rather stupid then, haha, but it didn't say anywhere that you were, so I couldn't know :p
(I'm your "neighbour" then, haha, and I speak fluently German)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Lionkingview » September 11th, 2016, 5:43 pm

More my fault than yours since i didn't add that wee bit of information to my public profile display....vergeben und vergessen XD
ImageImage
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace