Repair matted mane on WDW mufasa? HELP

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Repair matted mane on WDW mufasa? HELP

Postby Nilla » January 31st, 2016, 2:42 am

I've had this mufasa plush forever. When I was little, my mom put my plushies in the washer/dryer and their fur got all matted. She said that she used the no heat setting (which did have SOME heat, oops) so I'm assuming the fur is not totally destroyed. I really want to try to fix him, does anyone have any ideas of how to go about it? I'm really good at long, tedious work, so if i have to brush it out strand by strand, i will. Maybe it would be a good idea to get some sort of detangling spray for hair to give it slip? I have no idea, help me please!! :?
My webcam pictures are pretty bad, i found this picture that looks pretty much exactly like what i'm dealing with if it helps ~ http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/aEMAAOSwFqJWlrok/s-l1600.jpg
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Re: Repair matted mane on WDW mufasa? HELP

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 31st, 2016, 3:03 am

what I do is just literally shred, rip, pull at the hair and it will untangle, but it's not going to be soft and more it wil still feel rough, there's no way to really completely fix it
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Nilla » January 31st, 2016, 3:07 am

of course it's not gonna feel soft if you shred and rip the hair LOL. that might just be the best way to go about it though... Do you have any pics of a plush you've done that with?
Nilla

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 31st, 2016, 3:11 am

No I mean that it's not gonna feel soft after anything, I tried brushing and everything!
And the one I did it to is in the attic, under boxes and other stuff so I can't get it
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Nilla » January 31st, 2016, 3:20 am

Oh, i feel you :/ was it passable at least?
Nilla

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 2nd, 2016, 6:07 am

:lol: :lol: I have the same problem, but I just come it out, but its cute looking I think
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby LittleRolox3 » February 2nd, 2016, 12:40 pm

a comb and a bottle of fabric softener, just spray it bit by bit and it should hopefully untangle :)
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Nilla » February 4th, 2016, 3:43 am

~hopefully~ I'll give an update when i try to do it and how it turns out. I'm so nervous about making it worse
Nilla

Return to Lion King Marketplace