Lion King Lookout

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion King Lookout

Postby HasiraKali » January 21st, 2016, 3:35 am

I vaguely remember the transformer things. I'm seriously considering them. :p
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby KiovuLove » January 21st, 2016, 11:01 am

This kind of goes to my topic on goals, but i wanted all of you to know I found a hyena figure on amazon. It's not that cheap but with how difficult they are to find, I figured I'd plurge at least. There was 2 and I bought one so there's only 1 left. It's shenzi.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00TXTNM ... UTF8&psc=1
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Jammy » January 21st, 2016, 2:51 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Disney-Polly-Pocket-LION-KING-Playset-Pride-Rock-NEW-NIB-figures-Simba-/222001307387?hash=item33b04f1efb:g:zGMAAOSwKrhVX-T7

Guys. Why don't I have money.
Those transformers things are funky. I know they have Scar and Simba race cars as well, they just look so funny.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiovuLove » January 21st, 2016, 5:07 pm

Omg yes I've seen that mini playset. I've wanted so bad! But yea money :/ the cars are cool, but eh
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jammy » January 21st, 2016, 6:25 pm

Yeah, I usually just hope to find these things at thrift/antique stores for cheap. I've had some surprising good luck, weekly goodwill trips are taken pretty much religiously.
Sadly, I don't have a car at school, so I have to convince people to take me.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » January 21st, 2016, 10:31 pm

just wanted to say I LOVE this thread idea and will definitely contribute in the future, but at the moment I don't really have the money to be tempting myself by going on ebay too often, hahaa

[quote="Jammy"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Disney-Polly-Pocket-LION-KING-Playset-Pride-Rock-NEW-NIB-figures-Simba-/222001307387?hash=item33b04f1efb:g:zGMAAOSwKrhVX-T7

Guys. Why don't I have money.[/quote]
oh man I have been eyeing that one for awhile now!! I'm sad to think that I could actually see myself blowing that much money on a playset if I manage to become employed soon....hahaa
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiovuLove » January 25th, 2016, 12:40 am

I got my mini simbas pride playset! Just wanted to share it since I have the other mini playset as well. There's some differences. The teeter totter shape is different, maybe to fit the differently shaped cubs. other than that, the playset itself isnt different. the figures are made of a more hard plastic. the first movie one is kind of more of a rubbery plastic.

ugh i went to put it with the rest of my stuff and already lost kiara....omg....why couldnt it have been simba? I have like 3 of him :eviljanja:
Hopefully I'll find her tomorrow... :roll:
Attachments
20160124_173312.jpg
20160124_173142.jpg
20160124_173039.jpg
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Nilla » February 7th, 2016, 3:06 am

I came across these kovu and kiara mattel figures mixed into other lots
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Lion-Kin ... Swx-9Wtm4~
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121886404366?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

it's not that cheap bc youre paying for the whole lot, but they're hard to find and i've seen those figures sell for a lot. maybe you could sell the extras anyway
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby Squeely » February 8th, 2016, 12:10 pm

I'm looking for the Banzai and rare Ed Mattel figures if anyone comes across em.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Jammy » February 10th, 2016, 4:08 am

Are they the ones with the movable limbs?
Because I may have those... Or at least two of them
Jammy

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace