Anyone willing to ship a Walmart jumbo Kion to France?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Anyone willing to ship a Walmart jumbo Kion to France?

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 17th, 2016, 2:51 pm

A friend on Deciant art really wanted one and she asked me if I would, and I can't, so if anyone can buy a jumbo Kion and send it over to France She will pay you back and I can let her know that you will and you guys can talk about it on Deviant art or on Facebook if she is on there
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Re: Anyone willing to ship a Walmart jumbo Kion to France?

Postby Marizzle » January 24th, 2016, 7:45 pm

Posting just to follow.
I'm also searching for a way to get jumbo Kion, but I don't know how much the shipping would be. If your friend or anyone finds that out that, please, contact me. :kionugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby KiovuLove » January 25th, 2016, 9:11 pm

The place I found mine was far away from me :huh10:
To let you know just how big he is, he's about 18inches high and about the same measurement from butt to chin. Not very heavy, standard plush weight for his size, but the size of the box he'd come in will really kick your butt in the shipping price department :/ figured i'd at least let you know some sort of information :kionoops:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Marizzle » January 25th, 2016, 10:14 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]The place I found mine was far away from me :huh10:
To let you know just how big he is, he's about 18inches high and about the same measurement from butt to chin. Not very heavy, standard plush weight for his size, but the size of the box he'd come in will really kick your butt in the shipping price department :/ figured i'd at least let you know some sort of information :kionoops:[/quote]
Hum, thank you. Guess I'll have to save up some more money. I just hope it doesn't sell out before I have enough. :huh10:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Return to Lion King Marketplace