What TLG items do you get

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: What TLG items do you get

Postby SimbaPrescott » January 6th, 2016, 3:52 am

Oh boy, I wanna see that! :D

I wouldn't worry too much just yet. Not sure if it's the same over in the US, but over here, stores have a habit of releasing merchandise randomly through different stores. For instance, I'm trying to get a Pikachu figure set from Asda right now, but only a handful of stores have released them, and all the others won't get them in until much later this month.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 6th, 2016, 3:55 am

he didnt take a pic though i wanted him to, Im sure its this one

Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby HasiraKali » January 6th, 2016, 4:02 am

I didn't see anything at Walmart this morning. I did get the Janja and Kion plushies this morning, as well as the figures, the tumbler, and the little plate.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 6th, 2016, 4:13 am

GPK that's the one I have. It was only 25$
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby KiovuLove » January 20th, 2016, 10:42 am

^ yea the sign on it said $29.90 something, but it rung up $24.95
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 31st, 2016, 12:17 am

that Fuli figure that you shoot out of that canyon thing's speed is roughly 3.56 feet per second. I was bored so I decided to calculate the speed of stuff.
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby escobea1 » January 31st, 2016, 2:24 am

I bought these two for the Disney Store's "Buy 1, get 1 for $1" deal. I picked up a Sidon Ithano Pop on the same trip.
20160130_171849.jpg
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 13th, 2016, 5:18 am

FINALLY! :D so I just so happened to go to Walmart and check to see if there were any TLK blind bags and instead I find the GIANT Kion Plush and I finally have it oh happy day! cant wait to sleep with it, as you can also see I order the baby Simba from the Dis store, its about time I had them both.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Gaze » February 16th, 2016, 12:37 am

got to hit a real, physical Disney Store for the first time since the one in my local mall closed years ago! it was amazing....felt like an elementary schooler again. unfortunately the Fuli plush I came there for wasn't in stock, but decided to grab the figure playset since I'd been wanting it but really didn't wanna pay shipping fees.
love it! I really particularly like the Simba figure in there. I've seen a few people saying they aren't fond of that one, but I think it's one of my favorite adult Simba figures I've seen.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » February 16th, 2016, 8:51 pm

I got the Kion figure from the Disney Store set, and the one from the blind bags-so I'm gonna show a comparison for other people who were curious like I was. The one from the blind bag looks better in my opinion, the color is more accurate and the face looks better. The DS Kion looks higher quality and like it's made out of better materials though. It looks more matte, too, and it's expression is more expressive, lol. I just prefer the blind bag's design.
^blind bag on the right, DS on the left
^blind bag matched the others better IMO
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace