Lion King Tsum Tsums.. Which ones are you buying?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion King Tsum Tsums.. Which ones are you buying?

Postby HasiraKali » January 27th, 2016, 2:13 am

Yeah those special edition shirts take forever.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 27th, 2016, 5:40 am

OMGOSH im so glad im not the only one who has this problem and Ive been having issues with my Disney gift card because it got locked and I think its because the perchessing process hasnt run through yet im glad someone mentioned this :unsure:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Squeely » January 28th, 2016, 9:39 am

I don't want any, but my partner does. When we went to the Disney store near us, though, they only had Nala out of the ones he wants. Still need to get him Simba at least, and we're considering T&P and the hyena as well. Do you guys think TLK tsum tsums will be available at Disney parks for a while? Riley and I are planning a Disneyland trip for April or May, and that would probably be the easiest way for us to hunt them down if they'll be there.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » January 28th, 2016, 2:13 pm

[quote="Squeely"]I don't want any, but my partner does. When we went to the Disney store near us, though, they only had Nala out of the ones he wants. Still need to get him Simba at least, and we're considering T&P and the hyena as well. Do you guys think TLK tsum tsums will be available at Disney parks for a while? Riley and I are planning a Disneyland trip for April or May, and that would probably be the easiest way for us to hunt them down if they'll be there.[/quote]
I honestly think they'll still be available. But, if you can't find them, I think we still have most of them here in Portugal. I'm just not sure how much it'd cost to ship them to you. :kionugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 28th, 2016, 2:21 pm

Finally got my Simba/Mufasa one, so my collection is complete, but I would love those stickers, anyone know where to get them?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kion » January 28th, 2016, 3:06 pm

Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby Gaze » January 29th, 2016, 5:18 am

got outbid at the very last second on a super cheap Scar ebay auction (with free shipping...!) this morning cuz I typo'd my final bid and couldn't backspace in time before the auction ended, lol. so frustrating!! if there's anyone out there who, by some chance, can still pick up a Scar tsum and send it to me for retail price + shipping....that'd be awesome
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kion » January 29th, 2016, 11:19 am

^ I'd also be interested in a Scar and a hyena at retail price + shipping, to finish my set :) if anyone can get them. I have PayPal :)
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby Marizzle » January 29th, 2016, 3:04 pm

^I can try seeing if we still have those two here. I just have to check the shipping, although I don't think it'll be a high value. :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » January 29th, 2016, 6:33 pm

They have Scar and Ed in our local store...
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace