Lion King Tsum Tsums.. Which ones are you buying?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion King Tsum Tsums.. Which ones are you buying?

Postby Tsuki » January 13th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Yeh I've noticed with TsumTsums they do come back in stock after a while unless they are holiday editions. For example, Cruella was suppose to be an online exclusive but I've seen it sold in shops :/. Not quite sure how these work but I would just watch this space.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » January 13th, 2016, 2:39 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Yeh I've noticed with TsumTsums they do come back in stock after a while unless they are holiday editions. For example, Cruella was suppose to be an online exclusive but I've seen it sold in shops :/. Not quite sure how these work but I would just watch this space.[/quote]
This is exactly what I meant. It's quite odd. :?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » January 13th, 2016, 6:20 pm

[quote="Marizzle"][quote="Tsuki"]Yeh I've noticed with TsumTsums they do come back in stock after a while unless they are holiday editions. For example, Cruella was suppose to be an online exclusive but I've seen it sold in shops :/. Not quite sure how these work but I would just watch this space.[/quote]
This is exactly what I meant. It's quite odd. :?[/quote]

Agreed!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby KiovuLove » January 14th, 2016, 10:56 am

I still haven't received mine...my tracking on the order says it hasn't been updated and if it's been at least 3 days to contact someone so i did. Hopefully I find out something. I want them so bad :sad:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kion » January 14th, 2016, 1:51 pm

My little parcel from Pride Rock finally arrived today :tobeking:

KiovuLove - keep us posted, I'm sure your tsum buddies will be with you soon! Typical snail mail :nuuuhhgirlfriend:
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby Marizzle » January 14th, 2016, 6:46 pm

I'm currently on Disney Store and we've got all TLK tsums on stock. I just got mine. Does anyone need any? (I'm not staying for long, though.) :)

EDIT: I'm no longer there. But, if you need any tsum, I can try going there.
Here are mine!
Attachments
IMG_20160114_174231.jpg
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby KiovuLove » January 20th, 2016, 10:41 am

finally got mine! Now looking into finding scar, mufasa, and hyena
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HasiraKali » January 27th, 2016, 12:41 am

Just a heads up for those still wanting the sold out Mufasa, Scar and Ed... all three are in stock on the Shop Disney Parks app. :P
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby KiovuLove » January 27th, 2016, 12:46 am

I still haven't even gotten an email on my tsum tsum tee yet...anyone else order one and having delays? :unsure:
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby Marizzle » January 27th, 2016, 12:48 am

[quote="KiovuLove"]I still haven't even gotten an email on my tsum tsum tee yet...anyone else order one and having delays? :unsure:[/quote]
Supposedly, these would take around 6-8 weeks to be delivered. The e-mail will only come later on. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace