Plushie Price Check?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Plushie Price Check?

Postby PrincessTalli » October 31st, 2015, 9:44 pm

I'm thinking about downsizing my pride of TLK plushies, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out by giving an idea of what they might go for? HERE is a link to my Flickr album, with pictures of the plushies I've sorted out so far as likely sells.

Thanks in advance! ^_^
PrincessTalli

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Talli, Steph
Pride Points: 1

Re: Plushie Price Check?

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 1st, 2015, 1:42 am

Oh hiiii! It's Sora from the Arena here! :D

I'll give this a bump for you!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby PrincessTalli » November 1st, 2015, 3:50 pm

Hi, Sora! ^_^ Small world. XD
PrincessTalli

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Talli, Steph
Pride Points: 1

Postby Jammy » November 2nd, 2015, 10:28 pm

Not too good with prices, but I usually see the Simba puppet plush for around $20-30. And the kissing Simba and Nala can go from like 30-50. I think the 1994 cubs don't go for too much, not over $15 each for sure, but you might even want to sell the four of those as a lot.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Return to Lion King Marketplace