excited

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

excited

Postby kiliaarts » September 4th, 2015, 2:53 pm

So today I was at the local show and they had a stall with some lithographs, production cells, storyboards and sketches from movies.
I walked in and found a lithograph of pumba but was annoyed that it was 600 AUD so I decided to ask if they had any other lion king things and he said that they had the pumba sketch that was used in the film. So after looking at it and seeing the authentic stamp on it I bought it for $60. This sketch was legit the one that they used in film (Not a photocopy or anything like that) its on really thin paper, and it still has the frame numbers on the bottom!. Such a steal!
Also picked up a scar pop vinyl but thats not as major as owning a piece of the movie. Like LEGIT owning a piece of lion king. I'm so excited about this.
I saw on his ebay that he was selling it for 200 AUD but got it for 60 AUD. UGGHHH Such a steal. :D :lol: 8-) :P :) ;)
kiliaarts

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to Lion King Marketplace