Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Lionkinglover26 » June 23rd, 2016, 2:36 pm

Thanks Rollo :) The posh paws one is cute but I do prefer the walmart version shame we cant get them in uk. Was just browsing on amazon and saw this:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Simba-Disney-6 ... lion+guard

Maybe we might get it eventually who knows.
Lionkinglover26

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Rollo » June 23rd, 2016, 2:40 pm

No problem. And the one you linked is the Posh Paws version :)
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby LittleRolox3 » June 27th, 2016, 12:48 pm

i am honestly so gutted! was going to place another order with Toys r us US only to find out they no longer do international shipping! now its going to cost so much money to get beanie kion and kiara when she is released :(
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby moonsugar33 » July 6th, 2016, 11:03 am

:zukazama: For fellow fans in Australia: I found three Lion Guard things at Big W!

The "Can't Wait to Be Queen" book,

the little board book "Return of the Roar" (Wow the art is sweet)

and a combo'd reversible colour-it-yourself jigsaw/storybook ($10 on the website).

I really hope we get some toys in the future!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 6th, 2016, 11:41 am

kiara actually exists!! i decided to buy 2 bags just for the sake of it got her and another battle kion!

13575872_1039209492827160_758936182282967690_o.jpg
13575872_1039209492827160_758936182282967690_o.jpg (59.25 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » July 6th, 2016, 11:45 am

Where can you get them in the UK?
Been in every toy store I came across in Birmingham, Coventry and Rugy, but none sell the blind bags.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 6th, 2016, 12:40 pm

I bought them from smyths but mine has them beside other blindbags beside tills instead of in the box at the lion guard section
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby nathalie » July 6th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Haven't come across a Smyths :(
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » July 6th, 2016, 1:34 pm

wow, that is a lot of luck, kiara is rare!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » July 6th, 2016, 1:34 pm

What number was Kiara!!??
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace