Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Lion Guard Merch

Postby Jammy » August 23rd, 2015, 8:22 pm

So I don't know about any of you, but I am totally psyched for the Lion Guard merchandise that will accompany the movie/tv series. I'm keeping a lookout since the release date is slowly approaching and saving my giftcards for when the time comes.

I'll post anything I find and if anyone else finds anything, I would love to know!

I really dig the Paw Patrol merch, I think their figures and their plushes are pretty cool. The quality and style is nice, so I hope the Lion Guard's items are similar!
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 23rd, 2015, 11:29 pm

I am too! I absolutely cannot wait to see the merchandise they come out with.

There's a Pez dispenser confirmed, but it's still got a ? over Kion's face.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 24th, 2015, 3:02 am

Ive been keeping a watchful eye out too even though it may be a but to early for any merch to be spotted yet, but keep yours open where ever you go :stalker:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Jammy » August 25th, 2015, 1:12 am

Hm, I'm not huge into pez stuff, but if the face ends up being cute enough, I usually can't say no. :)
If you go onto Barnes and Nobles website, you can actually pre-order books! I need to check my giftcards.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/the+lio ... tid=588336
Jammy

Postby KiovuLove » August 26th, 2015, 5:25 am

Gah I'm so excited! I'm so sad though I'll probably not be working at toys r us when they release stuff...goodbye discount and dibs...:sosorry:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Jammy » August 26th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Aw, that stinks.

I'm saving up all of my gift cards for when the time comes. I have Target, Kohls, and maybe a couple others. So pumped.
Jammy

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 26th, 2015, 8:17 pm

I just hope the stores around me actually bother to stock the merch in a timely manner. It's taken my local stores over a month just to get the stuff in stock that northern England has had for all that time. I'll be gutted if I have to travel alllll the way over to Watford again, just to get my Kion toys XD
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Tsuki » August 26th, 2015, 8:39 pm

I honestly cant wait for the merc! Wondering if they will have any in Disney world when I go. If not I have two Disney stores to visit. I just hope it isn't kids clothing and baby plates :/. I would love a beanie Kion <3.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Jammy » August 27th, 2015, 2:53 am

Hopefully they won't have baby stuff, since it's aimed at young children. I just want figures for my desk and many plushes for my bed. I really need to see if I have any disney stores near by.

I hope you don't have to travel far, Prescott! That would suck. Sadly I'll probably have to make an out of town trip, all I have here is a walmart. :(
Jammy

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 29th, 2015, 5:22 pm

I so want a baby Kion now! I want one I want one I want one
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace