Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Gemini » October 4th, 2016, 9:28 pm

Oh my goodness this thread has 1000 replies. .____. What the heck.

And I haven't watched TLG yet (except the mini movie in November) but I'm always up for a good plushie when it strikes me. So maybe I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Kion. lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Nilla » October 4th, 2016, 10:55 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]My local Disney store has started supplying S3 of the Mystery Packs. I got Reirei, two Hyrax and these the other day:[/quote]

Do you know what number the hyrax were?
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 4th, 2016, 11:05 pm

ok SO, I have been wanting to get the new TLG ornament at Hallmark, http://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keeps ... on%20guard so I thought before I buy it I would check it out in person, and my the looks of it I didnt like what I saw on how his muzzle is scrunched way up on the right side of his face, https://www.disneystore.com/hats-gloves ... 0/1000294/ it didn't look good, so I didn't get, but before that happened I went to the Disney store to check on the latest TLG stuff and, well, the TLG hat for kids, well I was not going to get it after seeing it hoe bad it looked online, but when I saw it in the store, it was not as bad as I thought so I decided to put it on hold plus a Rafiki ornament before checking out Hot Topic got there latest pin too.

Note to self, DONT judge the item online until you have fully looked at it in the store in person, if possible.

so in the end I ended up getting the very last hat that barely fits me and ITS WARM AND SO SOFT! I have been wanting one of these, this is will have to do better then not having one at all, and for the winter :D .

oh and did I mention that (Iwork at Part City) we have TEMPORARY TLG PARTY STUFF OUT NOW, not online yet but its in the store
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » October 5th, 2016, 8:20 pm

[quote="Nilla"][quote="Tsuki"]My local Disney store has started supplying S3 of the Mystery Packs. I got Reirei, two Hyrax and these the other day:[/quote]

Do you know what number the hyrax were?[/quote]
I thought the Disney store didn't get the bags? And I think the hyrax is 23!
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Nilla » October 5th, 2016, 11:00 pm

thank you! And I thought that too, it didn't even register to me that they were talking about the disney store at first, weird
Nilla

Postby Sushi » October 6th, 2016, 7:41 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]ok SO, I have been wanting to get the new TLG ornament at Hallmark, http://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keeps ... on%20guard so I thought before I buy it I would check it out in person, and my the looks of it I didnt like what I saw on how his muzzle is scrunched way up on the right side of his face, https://www.disneystore.com/hats-gloves ... 0/1000294/ it didn't look good, so I didn't get, but before that happened I went to the Disney store to check on the latest TLG stuff and, well, the TLG hat for kids, well I was not going to get it after seeing it hoe bad it looked online, but when I saw it in the store, it was not as bad as I thought so I decided to put it on hold plus a Rafiki ornament before checking out Hot Topic got there latest pin too.

Note to self, DONT judge the item online until you have fully looked at it in the store in person, if possible.

so in the end I ended up getting the very last hat that barely fits me and ITS WARM AND SO SOFT! I have been wanting one of these, this is will have to do better then not having one at all, and for the winter :D .

oh and did I mention that (Iwork at Part City) we have TEMPORARY TLG PARTY STUFF OUT NOW, not online yet but its in the store[/quote]
I have bought Hallmark things when I have been in the US before (Generally christmas tree bits) which they don't sell over here in the UK. They sell very little in that sort of department over here (Basically greetings cards and thats it) and they won't even ship stuff over from their website.
Lion Guard hat you say?
Long story short I have a event where we have a mad hat competition. Need seen a LG hat before, what exactly is it and you got it at the Disney store you say?
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » October 7th, 2016, 12:32 am

I finally found the Series 3 bags at my Target! I was able to get Ono, Bunga, Battle Fuli, Roaring Kion, Timon, Thurston, and Dogo. So far I've been able to collect every figure for each series (including Kiara :D), except the Golden Kion or Blue Bunga.
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Postby Gaze » October 7th, 2016, 5:14 am

miraculously, series 3 bags at my target today too! I went on a whim and I'm glad I did, since I managed to grab both of my dear, precious jackals. the Reirei figure looks great!

now, on the hunt for Battle Janja.....
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Jammy » October 7th, 2016, 1:29 pm

They don't have them at my Walmart, yet! Can't say I'm surprised, but at least I got to check last night.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby Nilla » October 7th, 2016, 4:42 pm

I'm calling it, battle janja is gonna be the rare one this series. :( I haven't seen him on any of the youtube videos or anything and no one here has said to have gotten him yet
Nilla

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace