Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Gaze » July 28th, 2016, 2:04 am

has anyone seen the Korean exclusive Kion plush yet? my apologies if it's already been discussed, but I just came across it for the first time on the Lion Guard wiki and thought it was really cute -- couldn't remember seeing anything about it here on MLK.
ImageImage
if you'd like to buy one, here's a link to an English-language site selling the plush. he's $11 USD for the 16cm version or about $18 USD for the 25 cm version. I'm holding off for now since shipping to the US is around $17, but wanted to make sure everyone else knows where to get one too. hard to say if a foreign exclusive item like this might be impossible to find in the future!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » July 28th, 2016, 3:23 am

Thanks for the link! The proportions on that plush are so good and I'm really tempted to buy it
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 28th, 2016, 5:06 pm

picked up this months lion guard magazine today and my kion ornament arrived earlier hes so cute

13833130_1048436401889811_1107008032_o.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » July 30th, 2016, 10:56 am

I wonder if they'll have that ornament in the store aswell.
I don't wanna just buy train tickets to Birmingham for nothing, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 30th, 2016, 1:30 pm

you could always phone the store before hand so its not a wasted journey, theres also a rafiki ornament too
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby moonsugar33 » July 30th, 2016, 2:02 pm

I just bought five of these guys! JC Penney is having a sale for a couple more hours, gogogo!

I'm actually super pleased about it because not only are they gorgeous, I was eyeing one off the other day but shipping for one alone would have been $40. For all five together it was only $20!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby nathalie » July 30th, 2016, 7:48 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]you could always phone the store before hand so its not a wasted journey, theres also a rafiki ornament too[/quote]

Good point, didn't think of that, lol.
Got the Rafiki one already, a friend in America got it from the site with 25 % off *yay*
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 2nd, 2016, 10:56 pm

so today when i was paying for my disneystore stuff i spied these behind the counter, i asked the woman what they are and she said they had lion guard events in the store and you got these home to take with you, as a lovely gesture she popped them into my bag!

13937755_1057965160951593_200231464100002697_o.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby nathalie » August 3rd, 2016, 8:49 am

That's cool, I have a certificate like that for entering one for their games, because there weren't enough people to play, and a friend worked at the Store and convinced me to fill up the crowd, haha.

When I was ordering tsums yesterday morning, they had the Kion ornament back online, so managed to order that too yesterday ^^
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby LittleRolox3 » August 3rd, 2016, 12:47 pm

haha awesome!

my local store also had the lion guard water bottle in stock, i picked one it its £5.99
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace