Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 8th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Looks like Smyths have the rest of their TLG stuff out now - including Ono's Lookout Launcher!

083.JPG

Also, for those still waiting for this - WH Smiths now have this sought after book for £7.99!

144.JPG
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 9th, 2016, 9:55 am

ono is adorable i bought that playset the other week im glad they finally also released him, also the talking kion i got aswell but im a bit dissapointed in him he only says 5 phrases. but i will be unboxing him cause there might be a 'try me' tag somewhere XD also my local smyths has the deluxe playset the one for £30.

went to the disneystore yesterday and found this new action figure kion. you press the button on his back he opens his mouth and moves his front legs. brings back nostalgia from the 94 toys! he was £5.99 but they didnt have anyone else (too much to ask for a kiara?:P)

13589153_1036355493097902_898634122_o.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » July 9th, 2016, 5:16 pm

Lion Guard stuff at WDW last week. Nothing too special really. I did end up getting the Kion pin that someone posted earlier, but I spent too much money on my Haunted Mansion Dooney & Burke purse to get anything else. And I can't wear those shirts, so it's all good.

IMG_3368.JPG
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 9th, 2016, 9:59 pm

ok wait a sec do you see something REALLY cute, the baby SImba and Nalas, those are different never seen before I WANT, how can I get more in for on those or a link on them I must get my hands on one of those with American money PLEASE help me out here :D
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 9th, 2016, 11:09 pm

i regret nothing

the_lion_guard_pridelands_figure_set_by_littlerolox3-da9ifrw.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby HasiraKali » July 9th, 2016, 11:11 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]ok wait a sec do you see something REALLY cute, the baby SImba and Nalas, those are different never seen before I WANT, how can I get more in for on those or a link on them I must get my hands on one of those with American money PLEASE help me out here :D[/quote]

The "Manga" Simba and Nala have been out for a long time at the Disney Parks. They're both available on the Shop Disney Parks App and they're $16.95 each.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Nilla » July 12th, 2016, 6:48 am

Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 13th, 2016, 5:23 pm

:-o OMGOSH when I went to the Disney store! I was so lucky when i saw this! SIZE 7/8! BARELY FITS ME! this size HAS to be rare! And im gonna make sure it doesn't shrink, sleeves are short, but I dont care it still FITS! can I get a PP for this please? I scored BIG TIME! for my self because it was around $30 :D
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby moonsugar33 » July 14th, 2016, 1:43 am

That new plush is interesting! Not so keen on the visible seams, but on the plus side it looks like it'll be easy to keep clean.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby HasiraKali » July 14th, 2016, 9:30 pm

At Dollar Tree earlier.

image.jpeg
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace