Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Shadowfax » April 8th, 2016, 9:46 am

Not sure if people know, but return of the roar is out on DVD in the UK. £7 in tesco :P
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Gaze » April 8th, 2016, 10:31 pm

[quote="Acegermanshepherd"]wheres muh Jasiri plushie[/quote]
that's what im sayin brother
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Jammy » April 11th, 2016, 3:37 am

Well, I saw the new plush at Walmart today. I was hoping that it would be more attractive than what the website had shown a couple weeks ago...

I was wrong.
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiovuLove » April 11th, 2016, 10:25 am

Well it could be worse lol I've seen worse plushes for the lion king franchise :lol:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Marizzle » April 11th, 2016, 12:35 pm

^That. :lol: And, if I must be honest...I actually like that plush. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gaze » April 11th, 2016, 8:39 pm

LOL, i dunno what you guys are talkin about but that Kion might be the ugliest TLK plush i've seen. haha, he looks like a bootleg! poor lil dude....
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby KiovuLove » April 11th, 2016, 10:50 pm

It could partially be the angle...idk about you guys, but taking pictures like that aren't always the best. It's one of the better quality eyes I've seen. Besides, I feel most pumbaa plushes are worse...
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-04-11-17-53-04.png
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby LittleRolox3 » April 12th, 2016, 2:40 pm

Disneystore UK Added brawlers to the site, including beshte
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Acegermanshepherd » April 14th, 2016, 10:47 pm

[quote]And they haven't produced a Jasiri plush. They haven't produced any merchandise of Jasiri, actually. :?[/quote]

One day
Acegermanshepherd

Pride Points: 1

Postby Squeely » April 17th, 2016, 3:22 pm

[quote="lelizwe"]Lynx, we've recently learned that the Ono blind-bag figurine was never distributed for reasons unknown, although someone has made a suggestion that there was a fault with the design. I think they'll correct this mistake in the next series, though. :)[/quote]
Looks like y'all forgot the time I pretty much proved the Ono bb figure doesn't exist. It was back in Januaryish, I went to seven Targets, all of which had blind bags but no Ono.

I also found this video, in which a woman unwraps two boxes full of blind bags, only to never get Ono. Fast forward to a bit before the end and you'll see she never finds him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR_yL00FbGI

Here's hoping they correct this in the next wave, fellow Ono fans!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace