Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 6th, 2016, 3:04 pm

Aw, so nice to see them together like that! :D

Sorry I never got back to you all about Watford. Turns out, they once again let me down :forgetit: Apparently, the Lion Guard toys were only out on the shelves for a 'trial period' of one day, then they were removed on Thursday, and put back out again on the Friday (even though the cast member told us that they would see us on Thursday as they wouldn't be selling out of them). We rang the Oxford store in London and got the truth - The official release day was Friday. Someone at Watford had put them out early :eyeroll:

ANYWAY. In the end, we (and by that I mean my mother on my behalf since I don't really like London) went to the Oxford store, and they had pretty much everything except the duvet set (which I think are online exclusives). My haul:

082.JPG
Lion Guard Haul

I'm getting the plushies at a later date. Except for Janja, since he's the only one who will probably sell out quickly if the US sales are anything to go by :P

The stationary set is really nice too.

Oh, and Brawlers are £15.95 for anyone interested!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Rollo » April 6th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Nice haul, SP! :)
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby LittleRolox3 » April 6th, 2016, 4:26 pm

nice haul!
the bag looks much bigger than i thought it would be
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Tsuki » April 6th, 2016, 10:21 pm

Nice!!! I managed to get the Janja plush and activity book the other day. The plushies are so well made :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » April 6th, 2016, 11:20 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]nice haul!
the bag looks much bigger than i thought it would be[/quote]
I have the backpack and, personally, I thought it was bigger, based on pictures. It's not that big, but it isn't tiny either. :chuckle:
Yesterday, I bought a Janja plush toy! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Acegermanshepherd » April 7th, 2016, 2:39 am

wheres muh Jasiri plushie
Acegermanshepherd

Pride Points: 1

Postby Rollo » April 7th, 2016, 11:11 am

[quote="Tsuki"]Nice!!! I managed to get the Janja plush and activity book the other day. The plushies are so well made :)[/quote]

Totally agree!

And they haven't produced a Jasiri plush. They haven't produced any merchandise of Jasiri, actually. :?
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby LittleRolox3 » April 7th, 2016, 1:44 pm

had a feeling my Ds order would arrive when i went to the DS xD
my haul was everything apart from the figure playset, janja,kion,fuli and ono

DSCN1337[1].JPG

The gyle didnt have plushies, only timon. didnt have one cup, had the bunga brawler
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Marizzle » April 7th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Now that I think of it...wasn't a Medium plush of Pumbaa released in the US? Was it released in Europe? I'm asking, because the Spanish website doesn't have it. I actually wanted it, since the older Pumbaa is small. :/

EDIT: Nevermind. It was only released today, I just checked it. :lol.:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Jammy » April 8th, 2016, 2:33 am

My school backpack just broke, maybe I'll have to get the Kion one.
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace