Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Jammy » November 22nd, 2015, 9:01 pm

Guys so we found the Disney Store had a page already for the Lion Guard, but whenever I searched 'Lion Guard' in the search bar, Lion King stuff would just pop up because "Lion Guard didn't find any results" or whatever.

But guess what, now when you search it, it brings you directly to the page. I mean, it's still empty, but maybe not for long!
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 22nd, 2015, 9:34 pm

I noticed this earlier today! Hopefully we'll see some stuff soon!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » November 23rd, 2015, 12:42 pm

if you type it in now. you get this awesome image!

lp_lion-guard_20151123.jpg
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Jammy » November 23rd, 2015, 1:28 pm

That's a cute header. And it says soon!
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 23rd, 2015, 2:44 pm

I'm signing up for an email
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 23rd, 2015, 3:58 pm

can you post the link please
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby LittleRolox3 » November 23rd, 2015, 5:46 pm

LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 24th, 2015, 12:46 am

That picture is gorgeous!

I want to sign up, but I get the feeling that it's a generic register. And I really don't want an email every time Disney release a new Frozen doll or a new TsumTsum or whatever. I'll keep an eye out here instead :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Kion » November 24th, 2015, 1:17 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]That picture is gorgeous!

I want to sign up, but I get the feeling that it's a generic register. And I really don't want an email every time Disney release a new Frozen doll or a new TsumTsum or whatever. I'll keep an eye out here instead :P[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

I am right with you there! Unless the TsumTsum's are of TLK of course! (Also, is it humanly possible to release any more Frozen dolls? How many are out now, like 10,000 of 'em?)
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 24th, 2015, 5:38 pm

ugh dont get me started with Frozen ITS LION KINGS TURN, LION KING I SAY :roar3: (throwing a fit over Frozen vs TLK)
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace