Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby Nilla » May 30th, 2016, 7:08 pm

I like them, especially Nala :/ to each their own I guess
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Marizzle » May 30th, 2016, 7:15 pm

[quote="Nilla"]I like them, especially Nala :/ to each their own I guess[/quote]
I also like them, honestly. I've seen worse plush toys. In comparison to those, these actually look nice. :? But, yeah, it's a matter of taste. I mean, most people seemed to like the TLG Posh Paws plush toy collection and I didn't, so...yeah. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Rollo » May 30th, 2016, 8:20 pm

I guess I admire your ability to see the beauty in the beast! :lol: These just look like knock-off plushes to me, something you'd maybe find in a claw-machine? Off colour with bizarre eyes and even just from the picture I can see that the material they've used to produce it is cheap and would wear easily. I understand it's only $8 you're losing which isn't a lot, but I'd much rather save up and buy a DS plush...
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Gaze » May 30th, 2016, 11:25 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"][quote="Sadiki"]anyone know where I can find a list of the series 2 codes?

I checked my local target for series 2 bags.....still nothin'.....they haven't been very good abt restocking the lion guard stuff at all, actually[/quote]

there is a number engraved on the back of the bag on the lower right if you look closely its the last number at the far right, the number will be different for each character, second look at the figures on the back and feel around on the bag try hard to feel the differences on them, trust me these tips worked for me. ;)[/quote]
oops, sorry, I know that -- I mean I was wondering if anyone knows which codes correlate to which figures in series 2. there's always the 'feeling the bag' method, but better safe than sorry, haha

and I really like that new Nala plush!! looks fine to me for the price. Simba's not lookin so hot tho, lol (at least in the Toys R Us website photo)
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 31st, 2016, 12:47 am

They're okay, they remind me of certain Hasbro toys (which, funny enough that lelizwe mentioned it, I found in claw machines).

By the way, anyone have a spare £69.99? If you do, you can afford this hunk of plastic. It comes with an 'exclusive' Kion and Janja figure which look suspiciously like the ones that have already been released.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 31st, 2016, 1:24 pm

it worked out to be £18.35 to order both simba and nala including shipping to the UK, so went and ordered them. they look better in person than in the picture so hope they turn out alright...

also that playset seems so expensive i believe the kion is different than the topping rock wall thing cause mine has an open mouth... i really want a janja but no way im paying like £70 for it bday present maybe?:P

The range at smyths is nearly out aswell! The Innotab game comes out on the 10th followed by the plushies and the little figure playsets Junes an exciting month for us!
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Rollo » May 31st, 2016, 8:07 pm

I'm really hoping Smyths will stock the Deluxe figure set at some point. I'm also curious to find out if we'll get the Blind Bags.
Rollo

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 31st, 2016, 11:48 pm

I think we will, if this is anything to go by: http://toyworldmag.co.uk/licensing-news ... ollection/
To quote it: "The foil bag minis start with eight characters in wave one, with further wave refreshes planned." So here's hoping!

Oh, and I found this book in Smiths:

There's nothing groundbreaking inside, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » June 1st, 2016, 10:24 am

the link wont work for me :(

how much was the sticker book? was gonna order it from amazon but possibly cheaper in smyths?
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Rollo » June 1st, 2016, 12:16 pm

The link worked for me. Here's the important bit :lol::

"Just Play’s toy collection launches this summer. Key characters from the series will be available for kids to collect as figurines and talking plush toys. The foil bag minis start with eight characters in wave one, with further wave refreshes planned. From there, figures and accessories are the ideal size to play with the hero line, the Pride Land playset. The Kion Leap N’ Roar Feature Plush is another line thought to stir up excitement, especially with a TV campaign planned."

I'm looking forward to collecting the blind bags! I wonder where they'll be sold near me. :think:
Rollo

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace