Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby LittleRolox3 » April 21st, 2016, 11:59 am

LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Rollo » April 21st, 2016, 12:32 pm

Hey, awesome find littlerolo! I wonder if they'll stock the Target exclusive 10 figure set over here. That'd make my life since I've been after that set for a decent price for ages. :)

It's kinda convenient that my birthday is in June, so I'll have the money. Not so convenient that I'll be turning 18 this year...and spending it on TLG stuff. Well, a little portion of it anyway. :innocent:
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby LittleRolox3 » April 22nd, 2016, 2:27 pm

haha treat yourself! i went to my store today and they had a bigger display and even had the playset! this is what they had

13054955_991549220911863_1650021123_o.jpg

i bought the last cup i needed and bunga brawler
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 23rd, 2016, 2:41 pm

Korea are having a lottery for this guy! He looks very similar to the Simba plush we have at Disney Stores right now.

Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby LittleRolox3 » April 29th, 2016, 12:57 pm

smyths have more! Jumbo kion
http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys ... d-xl-kion/

Leap and Roar Kion, how awesome does he look!? Pricey though :p
http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys ... ted-plush/
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby KiovuLove » April 30th, 2016, 9:49 am

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]Korea are having a lottery for this guy! He looks very similar to the Simba plush we have at Disney Stores right now.

Image[/quote]

Oooooo this one looks awesome! Almost as amazing as that giant plush they released for a short time
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbaPrescott » May 6th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Lion Guard sticker album! I assume it's coming to the UK too, since some people have the packets for sale.

Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Jammy » May 10th, 2016, 2:14 am

Found a beach towel at Kohl's today, and it was 50% off! I didn't buy it, since I didn't have my gift card, but I may do that tomorrow.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-230563 ... -beans.jsp
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby LittleRolox3 » May 10th, 2016, 1:02 pm

LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Postby Gaze » May 11th, 2016, 5:03 am

it's so disappointing to see this thread moving at such a slower pace now that most of the major merch has been released! I can't wait for lots of new stuff to come out so we can all get super excited again, hehe
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace