Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby nathalie » February 5th, 2016, 5:30 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]the disney jr magazine in the uk has some lion guard bits, few posters and stuff. Next weeks issue will have lion guard in it too and i think stickers. The magazine is £2.99[/quote]

In what stores can you get this?
As I will be in London Feb 8th till 11th.

WHSmith, Tesco, Sainsbury?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby LittleRolox3 » February 5th, 2016, 5:45 pm

found it in asda, but its you'll find it in the others anyway, turns out the next issue isnt till march 3rd.
i had another look at the mag it has 2 posters ( but one is split into 2 pages )

12656079_944686812264771_1604405792_o.jpg
12656079_944686812264771_1604405792_o.jpg (67.81 KiB) Viewed 1545 times

12695301_944686798931439_273036401_o.jpg
12695301_944686798931439_273036401_o.jpg (82.14 KiB) Viewed 1545 times
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » February 6th, 2016, 7:10 am

I'm a sticker collector aswell, so I may have to ask a friend to get the issue in March, hehe.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » February 6th, 2016, 10:38 pm

Hey hey hey!
Guess who's back from Disney parks!!!
Look what I found!
There were three new tshirt designs that I saw, the one I got, a sweatshirt that says "the lion guard" and has the members poking out from behinds the letters, and a shirt that I didn't actually see in the stores, but my 3 and 6 year old neighbours had bought them at some store... They had a sunrise with elephant and tree silhouettes with Kion roaring and it sayed "roar"
I personally like my design the best
And also that pin was there... It was the only one there.
In animal kingdom we tried to find the lion guard hotspots but they were still under construction so we couldn't see... That started today btw
And I picked up two Tsums...
Attachments
image.jpg
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Elton John » February 6th, 2016, 11:30 pm

Well TLG has made it big because apparently you can now buy tlg pins at dw.

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-Lion ... 45599.html

Typically disney does this for their theatrical releases or shows that are popular.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Jammy » February 7th, 2016, 12:54 am

That's awesome!
I went to a different Target this weekend. I did get my little Fuli plush, but all they had was an empty box AGAIN for the blind bags. I'll probably be going back there next weekend though, so hopefully they'll be back in stock by then!
Jammy

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » February 7th, 2016, 4:18 am

I got that pin it's awesome but don't spend $14 on it cause I got it for $9
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Rollo » February 10th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Really hoping that now TLG: RotR has been released in the UK, we'll start seeing merch soon. Preferably by the end of the month. :innocent:
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

Postby Marizzle » February 10th, 2016, 9:12 pm

[quote="lelizwe"]Really hoping that now TLG: RotR has been released in the UK, we'll start seeing merch soon. Preferably by the end of the month. :innocent:[/quote]
My thoughts exactly!
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Rollo » February 11th, 2016, 12:41 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Junior-T ... SwWTRWu5Uv

Saw this set being listed on eBAY. I think this is the new Just Play figurine set!

EDIT: I saw on the UK eBAY they've started listing the soundtrack from UK suppliers, and it'll be released officially in stores on March 4th! Does this mean we can start seeing other pieces of merch around that time? :-o
Rollo

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace