Lion Guard Merch

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Lion Guard Merch

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 4th, 2015, 1:10 pm

book cover for Follow that hippo
really like the style of it
11181768_977604425633735_6343350070234074925_n.jpg
11181768_977604425633735_6343350070234074925_n.jpg (32.07 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 4th, 2015, 1:32 pm

The covers all kinda look the same
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 4th, 2015, 6:31 pm

and I just noticed something, notice how it says a Big Golden Book? the one with cub kiara is totally a fake because it doesn't have that signature on it.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 4th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Wow that's brilliant! Hooray!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 4th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Im Emailing the disneystore asking if we will start to see merchandise any time soon
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 5th, 2015, 4:04 am

[quote="LittleRolox3"]Im Emailing the disneystore asking if we will start to see merchandise any time soon[/quote]

and i would totally give you pride point for that but for some reason i cant can some on giver her pp please
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Shadowfax » October 5th, 2015, 7:51 am

^ You can only give so many pp's a day. So come tomorrow you'll be able to give her a pp :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 5th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Ooh, neat! You can download the full res image from Penguin, too :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 6th, 2015, 12:53 pm

Guys I just went on Amazon and there's a new book (no cover) called "New Family" and the description says something like "in the pride lands everyone goes home to have supper with their family's, but Fuli hunts alone. Wouldn't she prefer to eat with the lions hippos or egrets? Lion and the lion guard want to help Fuli find a new family"
Fuli must not have a family?

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby MiKuna Matata » October 6th, 2015, 2:38 pm

Or Fuli can be with Timon and Pumbaa, in that case she'll start eating bugs and goes Hakuna Matata just like Simba :grouphug:

Being a perfect collection of people's emotion, TLK is so strong that it truly strikes into my heart.
MiKuna Matata
A problem-free philosophy

Just sing a song and let go of worries

Nickname(s): MK, Yu
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace