What did you just buy?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: What did you just buy?

Postby moonsugar33 » August 15th, 2016, 10:16 pm

I woke up at 6:45am this morning. I wanted to go back to sleep, but then I remembered I got paid overnight and I could finally buy this cool hat.

Yup! These were only released in 2011 as a preorder bonus for some game. And the one I bought off eBay was still brand new in its packet! I'm pretty stoked.

$45 AUD total- I splurged an extra $3 for express postage because why not.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby nathalie » August 17th, 2016, 8:08 pm

Oooh, I have that hat too, haha, it's so cool!
I wore it a few years ago at the Halloween night in Disneyland Paris, lol.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » August 18th, 2016, 11:12 pm

not a purchase, but rather a gift -- my partner got me the WDW Scar plush for my birthday (~": I didn't see that one comin. but apparently they've really been listening every time I complain about the various Scar plush toys I wish I had...haha
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kion » September 2nd, 2016, 5:13 pm

Treated myself to this porcelain statue of Mufasa and Zazu:

Fits right in :)

Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby Elton John » September 2nd, 2016, 5:19 pm

^ those all yours? I'm impressed and a bit jealous of your collection.

I just ordered this really nice hallmark christmas tree ornament of adult simba and nala from tlk2. Will post pics when it arrives.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby LittleRolox3 » September 2nd, 2016, 8:42 pm

that mufasa and zazu ornament is amazing! have you seen the sarabi one that goes with the set? id kill to have thouse but sadly too expensive for me :c
Lenox Simba and zazu is so lovely! thats one of the wants i really want but can never find it on the uk site and it would be a pain to import XD

i just bought the circle of life music box with Mufasa Sarabi and simba, been after it for a while and found a really cheap price of one for $9.99 x3
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Kion » September 2nd, 2016, 9:17 pm

@eltonjohn - thank you! Yep some of my collection, one day will put up more pics of everything :) thank you!

@littlerolo - don't know much about the Mufasa and Zazu ornament - it came in its original Disney store box though. Just bought it because I'm a big fan of Mufasa along with Simba and there isn't much merch of him. Had no idea it was part of a set? Any info greatly appreciated! It was pretty expensive tbh but it's not something I see for sale a lot, so just went for it.
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Postby LittleRolox3 » September 2nd, 2016, 9:50 pm

yeah theres a set of 3 i believe! this one, sarabi with baby simba, then rafiki!
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » September 7th, 2016, 1:17 am

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kion » September 8th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Bought the cutest blanket ever.. from eBay, apparently it's a new one at some of the disney parks?

:D

Just in time for the colder nights. 8-)
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace