What did you just buy?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: What did you just buy?

Postby Lynx » November 30th, 2015, 3:46 am

Just bought Lion King on VHS for $1 at a used bookstore this weekend, plays just like new!
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hyena » November 30th, 2015, 3:51 am

The other day I bought a second set of ankle socks because I wore a hole in simba's mouth with my toes :lol2:
hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Jammy » November 30th, 2015, 7:10 am

My large Simba from the Disney store came today! (Or sometime last week, but I got home and found it today.)

And that pin looks so cute!
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby Kion » November 30th, 2015, 1:16 pm

My other half and I decided to buy each other a stocking each this year, to fill with little gifts as part of our Christmas celebrations, and I'm pretty sure I have a keeper because....

:) :D 8-) :-o

(In case you were wondering, I treated them to a Snoopy one!)
Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby Tsuki » November 30th, 2015, 3:20 pm

^ OMG!!! That is amazing!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby nathalie » November 30th, 2015, 4:26 pm

Pins go up twice, three times the price from moment of purchase when put on eBay.
Very 'normal'.
Someone got me one at cost *yay*
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Kion » November 30th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Thank you Tsuki! :)
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 30th, 2015, 6:26 pm

[quote="Kion"]My other half and I decided to buy each other a stocking each this year, to fill with little gifts as part of our Christmas celebrations, and I'm pretty sure I have a keeper because....

:) :D 8-) :-o

(In case you were wondering, I treated them to a Snoopy one!)[/quote]
A keeper indeed! That is awesome :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 30th, 2015, 9:27 pm

I will never forget how I saw a Nala Stalking at Toy R us once when I was way younger years ago and y mom would not let me get it, I still wish I could have gotten it. :cry:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Katelyn23 » December 1st, 2015, 4:42 am

I finally aquired all six books of The Lion King: Six New Adventures from a friend today for very cheap.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace