Florida Lion King Stuff-Help?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Florida Lion King Stuff-Help?

Postby HasiraKali » July 24th, 2015, 9:38 pm

There's just a tiny shop by the petting zoo at Rafiki's. They only really have plushes and the figure set. Most of the TLK stuff is in Mombasa Marketplace in Harambe. There's also a little kiosk across from Harambe Theater where Festival is that has some stuff. There's honestly not that much, but it's better than nothing.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Tsuki » July 29th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Wow guys thanks so much!! I really appreciate it <3

Flip-LOL!! Yup that was my worry. Places like Alton Towers has things spread EVERYWHERE!!! D=
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 7th, 2015, 5:01 pm

I so wish they had a website for there stuff that's so not fare, and Rafiki has his own place, well of course he does
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 15th, 2015, 11:37 pm

What "Adult simba and Bala figure with weird Colours" are being talked about? Could someone please show me a picture of them?
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby HasiraKali » September 16th, 2015, 11:29 pm

Hmm I'm not sure.

But if you're wanting some of the TLK stuff from the parks, Disney released a new app called "Shop Disney Parks" that has a small selection of the items available in the parks. It doesn't have all of it, but it's a start.
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » September 17th, 2015, 12:56 am

Sweet! Thanks!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 17th, 2015, 1:17 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]Hmm I'm not sure.

But if you're wanting some of the TLK stuff from the parks, Disney released a new app called "Shop Disney Parks" that has a small selection of the items available in the parks. It doesn't have all of it, but it's a start.[/quote]

Except I try to search for it and its not showing anything, unless you mean the Disney store app, can you send us a link so we know what it looks like please.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby HasiraKali » September 17th, 2015, 10:45 pm

The app is called "Shop Disney Parks". It's not a website, so there's not a link. The app icon is a shopping bag with a Mickey head on it. Here's the Disney Parks Blog link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... obile-app/

Here's the Apple Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shop-di ... 05417?mt=8

And the Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... _goo&hl=en
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

Postby Tsuki » September 17th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Oh really? I may have to check this out. But does it only ship to the US?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby HasiraKali » September 17th, 2015, 11:31 pm

I'm not sure about the shipping. I've not actually ordered anything yet. I've been trying to get a Haunted Mansion Dooney purse for four trips now, so I'm going to use it to order one if they don't have it in the store when I'm there in a few months. :lol:

Shipping in general on there seems a bit high though. I think it has to do with stocking and processing from the Parks warehouse.
HasiraKali

Disney Dreamin'...

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace