Post New Merch Here!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Post New Merch Here!

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 4th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Littlerolox3, the mug is really cool it has sketches of simba concept art and it really big and cute. I think you should get it now cause it's soooooo cool and if it gets sold out that you wouldn't get it :3
That spirit hood looks so cute! It probably wouldn't fit me tho I tried some on when I went to Disneyland and they only had sizes that would fit my little sister. I did see another spirit hood of "simba" online when I looked it up, and it seems to come it bigger sizes. It has lion ears sticking out and sorta a mane.... And then the man continues down the paws and than on the other side of the paws are "hakuna Matata" and all of the lion king characters silhouettes walking along it. It's really cute too but I don't know if it's recent and they still sell it or if it's old and discontinued.
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 4th, 2015, 5:55 pm

[quote="nathalie"]Here's the spirithood-thing available at Disneyland Paris.
If you press the paw, the ears flip, lol.

Image[/quote]

:D :-O :kiaraexcited: :ohgod: :cheese: :omg6: :nukayell: :joe: :ecstatic: :excited2: :lol2:

I NEEEEED TO HAVE THIS! OMGOSH ive been waiting forever for them to make one of these! AND NOW ITS IN PARIS? Please anyone anyway I can get it now, a link? or if anyone can get one for me! I will more then happy to make a deal with you, message me and we will talk! im sure we can trust each other on here!
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby LittleRolox3 » October 4th, 2015, 6:35 pm

If you type in disneyland paris mail order and email them they can give you a price and shipping quote
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby nathalie » October 4th, 2015, 7:18 pm

@TravelerBlu: I think you are talking about a real spirithood?
I'm an adult, and the Marie fitted me perfectly.

Yep, you can mail Disneyland Paris, send them that picture, that you want to buy it, how much is it and how much shipping is.

I can't bring this for people because I don't know what it cost yet, and would like to be payed before I buy them for others.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 4th, 2015, 7:44 pm

[quote="nathalie"]@TravelerBlu: I think you are talking about a real spirithood?
I'm an adult, and the Marie fitted me perfectly.[/quote]
hmmm maybe they were out of adult sizes then? My sisterr got the Marie i wanted one but i wouldn't fit cause my arms were too long
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 4th, 2015, 7:48 pm

well I just contacted both Hot Topic, Disney Store and Disney Store Paris to please send them to the U.S.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby nathalie » October 4th, 2015, 10:06 pm

I believe there was an original spirithood called Hakuna Matata.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 5th, 2015, 12:15 am

That's probably the one I saw^^^

_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby nathalie » October 5th, 2015, 3:43 pm

This should be the real Spirit Hood.

That Simba "hat" at Disneyland Paris is 24,99 €. Just heard the price.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 5th, 2015, 3:45 pm

Aw, I love the mug and the hood! I'll probably get the mug soon, since Disney always seem to sell out of TLK stuff quickly.

I was hoping to get a trip to Disneyland this month, but alas, no coach companies are doing one that's a good time for me :(
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace