Post New Merch Here!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Post New Merch Here!

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 26th, 2015, 10:00 pm

awh man, Pj's I like but it has Timon and Pumbaa on it if anything has Timon and pUmbaa on it I will not get, im so sick of those too hogging the spotlight all the time it just makes me :sneer:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Jammy » August 27th, 2015, 2:50 am

I'm really not a fan of Timon or Pumba either. I won't get stuff exclusively of them, but as long as it has Simba and Nala on it, I can justify the purchase. I've wanted Lion King pjs for so long. So long.

Of course all I find is Timon and Pumba stuff anywhere I go, which sucks. And my boyfriend always has to point them out. -_-
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Postby nathalie » August 27th, 2015, 6:08 am

For those who know Primark, they have some Lion King pj's at the moment and tights.
(pj's are a shirt/pants sold seperatly, a tank top/shorts, a new pj that should come soon everywhere long sleeves/pants fleece fabric)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Jammy » August 27th, 2015, 4:07 pm

Ugh, sadly the US site doesn't have products listed yet. T-T
Jammy

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 30th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Couldn't find the tights. I did find/buy a Simba shirt and and the PJ leggings (which I was lucky with - They had one left in the store, and it was my size)!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 3rd, 2015, 8:05 am

Hopefully you can all see this - New Disney Store ornament!

£10.95
$12.95

Also, UK Disney Store have the DLRP Simba bowl in stock! :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Tsuki » September 3rd, 2015, 10:55 am

That is adorable!!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Jammy » September 3rd, 2015, 5:19 pm

It's so cute! I just wish it didn't have that fuzzy texture. The figure is precious, but I just can't get over that fuzz.
Jammy

Postby KiovuLove » September 3rd, 2015, 5:42 pm

Oh yea I saw that ornament! want :heart: but fuzz like that... :ugh: Im okay with it but then I wouldnt want to unbox it like my hot topic exclusive simba figure. But if I get an ornament I want to hang it up on Christmas :roll:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Jammy » September 17th, 2015, 9:57 pm

New ladies shirt at the Disney store!
http://www.disneystore.com/the-lion-kin ... 6/1000228/

It's very pretty!
Jammy

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace