TLK Tsum Tsums?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: TLK Tsum Tsums?

Postby nathalie » November 6th, 2015, 5:54 am

I ordered them first thing when they came online, you never know.
Its such a hassle at times. And then they released 4 sets, pins and dolls, websites always goes offline *sigh*
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby MooLion » November 6th, 2015, 4:09 pm

A chance to have a mini waffle about Tsums - yay!

I'm excited about all the character possibilities for the Tsums. It would be cool to have a few Oliver & Co. ones for example; I don't have any soft toys of those. I've seen some lovely ones on Tsum Tsums Central, many I'm not even sure will come out in UK. That Honest John one... *sigh*. It's a right pain I don't have a local Disney Store. Missed out on Cheshire Cat and Lucifer. :/ Does anyone know if you order online store whether the p&p gets added extra with each item you get? £3.95 for p&p on one little Tsum is not very appetising, so that to then be doubled for each one I get... argh. I managed to get a friend to go and get the Croc and Nana for me, at least. :D I'm not going to go mad on these; it simply must not be a Beanie Babies situation again. XD Just getting the odd one here and there which is particularly appealing. Plus not getting any of the human characters.

Needless to say I am watching out for the TLK ones...
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby LittleRolox3 » November 6th, 2015, 10:35 pm

image.jpg

Scar tsum tsum has made an appearrance
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby MooLion » November 6th, 2015, 11:35 pm

He's very...... light.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Postby Jiirani » November 7th, 2015, 12:13 am

Oh wow. Still cute, I guess. MooLion is right though. That's definitely very light for Scar.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Marizzle » November 7th, 2015, 3:28 am

Well, we don't know if the pictures suffered any kind of editing in its lights. The picture sure seems normal, but who knows? :?
Anyway, it looks adorable! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby HasiraKali » November 8th, 2015, 3:58 am

The colors are off on the tag, so I'm going to say there's some kind of editing done on that.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Shadowfax » November 9th, 2015, 8:47 am

Moo - They sell them in Clintonscards if you've got a local one? If not, I'll have a look for you when I am in town next and let you know :)

Scar does look adorable! May have to purchase him, but yes... A little on the light side :/
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MooLion » November 10th, 2015, 6:22 pm

Thanks, Kay; that's kind of you! :) A friend managed to find Lucifer for me, so it's just Cheshire now! Got at least two people keeping an eye out, so Cheshire will be in my grasp one way or another!
~Banner by Amy!~
MooLion

When you put out the sun

Postby SimbaPrescott » November 10th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Aw, so cute! Hopefully his lightness is down to camera lighting as others have said :P
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace