TLK Tsum Tsums?

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: TLK Tsum Tsums?

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 13th, 2015, 4:55 pm

I'm going to assume that Zazu and Rafiki will be there too. Just recently, Disney seem to like throwing them in sets as well.

Although I guess since Japan are the ones organizing these sets as their 'creators' (and as evident by the duckling in the Stitch set - seriously, when I visited Japan that duckling was everywhere) I'm hoping for Mufasa & Sarabi myself this time around. And Scar. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't make the cut.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby KiovuLove » July 15th, 2015, 5:04 pm

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]
Although I guess since Japan are the ones organizing these sets as their 'creators' (and as evident by the duckling in the Stitch set - seriously, when I visited Japan that duckling was everywhere)[/quote]

I guess thats true but while there are a lot of characters in the set, theres no Gantu. The people who decide these things dont always feel that there should be a villain apparently. Here's the complete lilo and stitch set: http://mytsumtsum.com/wp-content/upload ... ney-JP.jpg

Also I guess there was a contest on what should be released next? It's probably not an official site though. I wanted to leave a comment but I have no way of submitting lol

http://mytsumtsum.com/tsum-tsum-contest-results/

If it is official, clearly they didnt go by it since theres already a ton of lilo and stitch (including the duckling which is kinda wtf?) and Aladdin and Peter Pan are on their way. Aladdin was in 6th (behind TLK), Peter Pan was 14th (behind TLK), and Lilo and Stitch was 22nd (Oh look, behind TLK). Going off of just this, TLK was tied for 3rd which is pretty good if you ask me :roll:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 15th, 2015, 9:20 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"][quote="SimbaPrescott"]
Although I guess since Japan are the ones organizing these sets as their 'creators' (and as evident by the duckling in the Stitch set - seriously, when I visited Japan that duckling was everywhere)[/quote]

I guess thats true but while there are a lot of characters in the set, theres no Gantu. The people who decide these things dont always feel that there should be a villain apparently. Here's the complete lilo and stitch set: http://mytsumtsum.com/wp-content/upload ... ney-JP.jpg

Also I guess there was a contest on what should be released next? It's probably not an official site though. I wanted to leave a comment but I have no way of submitting lol

http://mytsumtsum.com/tsum-tsum-contest-results/

If it is official, clearly they didnt go by it since theres already a ton of lilo and stitch (including the duckling which is kinda wtf?) and Aladdin and Peter Pan are on their way. Aladdin was in 6th (behind TLK), Peter Pan was 14th (behind TLK), and Lilo and Stitch was 22nd (Oh look, behind TLK). Going off of just this, TLK was tied for 3rd which is pretty good if you ask me :roll:[/quote]
I don't think Gantu really hit off as a villain. I always remember Jumba as the 'villain' of the first movie, even if he gets reformed quickly and isn't all that evil in the first place :P
But yeah, I know what you mean. Aladdin's series has both Jafar and Iago, so hopefully they'll remember Scar is popular and sells out far too quickly.

Yep, that's a fansite. It's still frustrating though, given how high TLK places even on fan polls like these. :ugh:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiovuLove » July 17th, 2015, 4:27 am

yea but jumba was a villain turned good. he became a decent person and that carried out through the sequels and tv show. gantu never stopped so...idk. I mean even in the vinyl figure collection, the heroes vs villains, he was featured (I was so excited I wound up getting him xD) as of course the villain for stitch. I dont know, take that as you want I guess.

I do agree though that scar sells out really quick. They kind of dont care about him, but he was a great villain. Anytime I see ANYTHING "disney villain" specific, theres either no scar or hardly any scar. I can only think of a puzzle that has them all at the moment. He's great for teenagers, the line "Im surrounded by idiots" has been proven to be relatible to all ages, heck he has the first line in the movie lol

I do hope he gets a tsum tsum <3
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 20th, 2015, 8:00 pm

I am SO Waiting for them to release the TLK version of it, cause I wont play ithe game till they do till they do
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby HasiraKali » July 21st, 2015, 1:46 am

If you're waiting for TLK tsums before playing the game you're missing out. :p Also, just because they release TLK ones doesn't mean they'll be in the game and vice versa.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby KiovuLove » July 21st, 2015, 3:59 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I am SO Waiting for them to release the TLK version of it, cause I wont play ithe game till they do till they do[/quote]

thats how I feel about disney infinity. I have the second one, but I aint upgrading to 3. Not enough characters to make it worth it lol

but I guess thats a little off topic. but yea, i dont think they release every character into the game. I could be wrong. I tried downloading the game and for some reason it didnt work
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby LittleRolox3 » July 28th, 2015, 4:41 pm

11214179_10153586261728969_2744052031279498961_n.jpg
not sure if for the tsum game or rumouring new releases
11214179_10153586261728969_2744052031279498961_n.jpg (58.38 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
look above giant mickey
"Look Beyond What you See" ;)
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby KiovuLove » July 28th, 2015, 5:03 pm

[quote="LittleRolox3"]
11214179_10153586261728969_2744052031279498961_n.jpg
look above giant mickey
"Look Beyond What you See" ;)[/quote]

Well that looks promising! I'm pretty sure that's official artwork, but since there's been no announcement it's probably from the game. Though it also means they may make it in the future
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 28th, 2015, 5:05 pm

I try to avoid GIF reactions. But.

Thanks for posting that! Hopefully they'll release them as plushies as well as the game :D poor Sarabi she's the only one I was hoping for that's missing
SimbaPrescott

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace